Styxa, Queen of the Abyss

Hello everyone I want to introduce you my idea for the contest.
First of all i want to mention , yes drawing is a hobby for me and i love to draw in my freetime

„Pain, Agony and Hatred were the feelings when Styxa awoke from her deep slumber within the dark abyss, where she belonged to. Something disturbed her sleep.
She felt the presence of many persons moveing towards her
and as soon she heard rageing voices in the hall of abyss made by a big group of Barbarians, Shamans and diverse other creatures she has never seen before.
As soon these brave adventurers reached these halls , Styxa opened her 8 eyes , screamed as loud as a thunderstruck and raged through the amount of heros who appeared infront of her.
After killing her 10th prey, Styxa collected the last soul which was needed for her ultimate attack :
Soul-Thunder : a thunder which strikes through the whole room , dealing a decent amount of damage to everyone who still owns a soul. (all living beings)
The fight went for hours but in the end Styxa’s hunger for souls was not satisfied yet but there were no enemies left anymore.
As soon another group of brave warriors appeared but this time they had pointy ears and spoke in another language. No excuse for Styxa, she was still hungry and she distinguish only between alive and dead.
She received the new visitors with a laugh which was so scary that it froze their bones, literally.
„YOU ARE NOT PREPARED“ she screamed and stormed into the battle.“

Boss details:
HP: 3M Hitpoints
Energy (mana): your decision
regular autohit attack damage: you can decide on your own but 500-600 would be a plausible amount of damage compared to the heals these days ( secret link, priests etc.)
Defence: since im not good with numbers and i think the admins have their own formula for boss defence

Boss mechanism:
1) Styxa or however you decide to name the boss should be part of a quest which you can obtain in ayvondyl or infront of the labyrinth.
2) The boss should be located somewhere where you cant get access that easy like AA-room , Avenger/Beholder/Demono-room, maybe add another place behind blue and red eye?
3) The boss should be able to actually kill people ( deaths build up/stack her main skill Soul-Thunder)
4) This raid expects more people to join like a minimum of 5 parties
5) There should be helloween traps which do % of hp dmg
6) The boss should be able to drop an outfit/ costume which looks similar to Faceless-costume but it should have a Face on each side of the head, like my drawing
7) The quest reward you can choose between 5 mysterious "?" Norlant Swamp reward style, lvl 21-22-23-24 weapons?

Skills:
Imagination skill-setup:

1) Death-Aura: 250dmg/every 2-3 seconds in a radius around the Boss. (passive)

2) "Your Soul is mine!" : deals 1/3 of the targets hp + heals herself for this amount ( the target will be unable to move for 5 seconds , compared to warlocks statueskill-form)

3) Necro panic skill : surounded enemies flee for 1-2 seconds

4) Frozen Grin: aoe-silence , explains itself i guess ( old tornado size 7x7)

5) Soul- Thunder: Okay here we go , this is the main skill of Styxa. As soon a person dies in the same room with the boss there will be 1 stack added somewhere on the screen, as soon the number hits "10", Every person in the room receives % of their HP as dmg
~ 1000-1500dmg true dmg ( no def helps), avoiding this skill? dont die :)

Skill-setup with ingame skills:

1) Fetters ( pala stun skill)
2) necro panic skill
3) barbarian Defeat
4) Hamstring
5)roar
we all know the upper skill-setup would be cooler than the real skills but do what ever you decide peeps and a Goodluck to all fellow participants!

post-11552-0-11055500-1432289466_thumb.jpg

Edited by ( ͡° ~°)pow-powley

nice draw :)

I like the idea of making the boss challenging but if you look the other side

Mc don't have all that op skills :(

good luck

Since when you have been interested in the name Styxa? In the last christmas, right? But what made you interested? :lol:

Since when you have been interested in the name Styxa? In the last christmas, right? But what made you interested? :lol:

Styx the underworld river in the greek mythology,

Where the Soul gets transfered into the hades via Acheron

I love the greek mythology!

Styx the underworld river in the greek mythology,

Where the Soul gets transfered into the hades via Acheron

I love the greek mythology!

Mmm, greek???....

прикольная девушка заслуживает лайк за такую работу -Like, the super job

прикольная девушка заслуживает лайк за такую работу -Like, the super job

Thanks alot:)

good job , nice draw :) especially the imprint of lipstick :D I wish you good luck and

victory in this competition ;)

Very Creative Poley!  :)

Thank you so much for the feedback,

If anyone has advices,tips for me be so Kind and leave them here ,

Mucho mucho Thanks everyone

• 2 weeks later...