Time Keeper Vathala

Time Keeper Vathala.jpg

Time Keeper Vathala

Vathala was a dark wizard who masters time and the ages,

especially time where regarded as destructive and devouring. He ruled one of the land in avoyndil, in fear of a

prophecy that he would be in turn be overthrown by the soldiers of arinar in a war. He hid himself into one of his dungeon in afraid of the said prophecy. He maked a rule into his dungeon that only a minimun of five warriors must enter his dungeon to defeat him, this way he continued his ruling on his land without starting a war and to avoid the said prophecy.

Boss HP (Time Keeper Vathala) - 1250000

Time Lock - Vathala stuns the enemy in an area for 2.5 sec.

Time Steal (Passive) - Steals some 3% of HP & MP to the enemy that have been targeted.

Time Freeze - Vathala will slows down the enemy in an area & reduces there damage for 2 sec.

Cursed of Ages - Vathala cast spells on his target dealing a DPS in HP's and last for 3 sec.

Boss Drop:

Rare Suit, Lvl24 Accesories & Weapons, Potions, Def/Dmg Spheres 3, Crafting Materials

20150523_035012-1.jpgKTV.jpg

Edited by Vained

Then why the hell did you make a topic?

Dont worry ill gonna update it soon..But now im just gathering some stories that i can maked it up to make some Description of my boss(Sorry for my bad english, i hope did u get wat i mean)

Then why the hell did you make a topic?

Dont worry ill gonna update it soon..But now im just gathering some stories that i can maked it up to make some Description of my boss(Sorry for my bad english, i hope did u get wat i mean)

• 2 weeks later...

omg..someone wants me to get disqualified in the contest!!!wanted to framed me up for cheating!!

omg..someone wants me to get disqualified in the contest!!!wanted to framed me up for cheating!!

nothing can be said....u have to prove it. coz i've caught a cheat today, who gathered 691 likes in less than 10 hours. his pic was constant at 45 likes from 4/5 days. how do i know?? coz i've been monitoring all the goodly drawn pics with 40+ likes.

Edited by Praveer