Corrupted Villen

warspear bajsar ner dig.png

Boss name: Corrupted Villen
Boss map and skills:  the floor should be stones that can turn into diffrent colors. i got inspired by old resist we had with dark, fire, moon.

Fire (color; red) makes the one who standing in the red area take DoT (damge over time) for 6 seconds, proc every 2 seconds. This happens every 45 seconds, and the party have to move away from the stones, players have exatly 10 seconds to move away from the flashing red stones.

Dark (Color; dark green, kinda feel like corrupted green) take control over the player, the player start attack on the teammates, to remove this corrupt the one who make most damage have to switch target and attack the player got corrupted until it have 50% health left, then the corruption removes. all stones turn into green and who is going be the one who get corrupt is random, 3-4 players can only be corrupted and this happens everytime the boss reach 75%-50%25% health in first wave.

MoonPenguins debuff all players by 20% less damage and 10% incrased damage taken, so you have to kill the Moon Penguins as fastest as you can. They also incrase Corrupted Villen Armour againts Magic and Pshycal by 35%. Moon Penguins spawns every 20-25 second. 

Corrupted Villen are Melee class, so the tankers can actully move her from the red stones, she has a skill calls for "flicker strike" that she backstab a random Shaman, Warlock, Necromance, Ranger, Druid, Priest and Mage. This cannot be avoided. This happens every 30 second.

She has a skill calls for "Bouncy Sword", what it does she throw it on her first target, probably the tanker, then it random bouncy 4 other players, total 5 players getting hited by it.

When she has 40% left of her HP she turn into enrage (she turn into red and dark from green and dark) and she gets a new skill/ability when she use her blade and spin around for 7 seconds, she also get a perment 20% incrase attack speed but 5% less damage. the skill "bladefury" happens every 60 seconds but the enrage is always active after she reach 40% HP.

She is dealing Pshyical damage but the Moon Penguins dealing Magic damage.

Drop; 100% chanse to obtain custome, it will show that you actully beated her, you can be in town and everone will know that you are really good PvE player.

You have to at least make 1 damage on her to recive the drop, if you die it resets and u have to hit her again.

the boss gains 200k hp every player are in the room, it could be maxium 25 players in the room = 5 partys.

The story behind Corrupt Villen; Villen was a rouge (like the class), she enter to Nadir-Sard, she got spotted by a handsome warlock, the warlock offer her insane power and endless life exchange for her blood. Villen accepted offer and the Warlock corrupted her, she took one of the boats in Nadir-Sard and sailed to Ayvondil.

Very nice and detailed description.

Just 1 other thing though, i might just have a dirty mind but..wha...what is she holding!?!? :mellow: :rofl:

Just 1 other thing though, i might just have a dirty mind but..wha...what is she holding!?!? :mellow: :rofl:

:rofl:

oh, that is just a purple sword you know, my fantasy  ;)

Nothing dirty ^^

Oh yes yes...a purple sword of cause. Why didn't i see it earlier :snorlax:

and what exactly does this "Purple sword" do?

Oh yes yes...a purple sword of cause. Why didn't i see it earlier :snorlax:

and what exactly does this "Purple sword" do?

It's in description. A floating bouncy sword slapping up to 5 targets.

No way its not a penis

Dear Peter, i can make sure it's not a penis. it might look like a penis, and that was the point but it's not a penis. i mean if it's was actully a penis i would change her skill into "RIP Penis" when she goes to all male heroes and rip those penis and they get a debuff on 50 bleed damage every 5 second. Tho i laughed when i saw your comment :)

How do you guys contact with the winners? and how many days do have the winners to get there prizes before you pick next winner?

Didn't see R0land said how you guys contact us, is it by posting on our boss post that player won that prize and ect ect? Thanks.

What is that purple dick doing there? Ew. And your RIP probably means Rest In Penis. Argh!

Edited by Nosotraes

Yias2-R7TPo.jpg

We have something similiar in the Russian section.

May i ask when you are saying similiar in the russian section, what do you mean with that? we both used paint?

It's in description. A floating bouncy sword slapping up to 5 targets.

Well, if that doesn't increase the player base in warspear i don't know what will!

I would love to see you guys animate it!

• 3 weeks later...

Rapagilaz

He get 200k hp for each player in room? If a party is hunting him and other party enter will his hp increase by 1m? And of it does will the hp go if that party leave? Or this skill have effect only when the boss is not under attack? And if it is so if a player start attacking boss with 200k hp and other players join him.. isnt it a bit complicated?

I have a feeling that this will hit the top spot *laughs*

If that will happen,
I will definitely wait for the animation of the "Bouncy Sword" as sir Jigsaw-PZ.

I'm not even mad..
I think it's awesome. *claps*

Ohh, imagination. *chuckles*