Jump to content

boss gombar- the son of snorlar


 Share

Recommended Posts

Gombar- the upcoming boss in warspear online :))

 

Gombar - the son of snorlar

 

Hes using a axe that was incredibly strong . no one knows who does axe came from.

 

Snorlar was have a son . while hes living under inselnort cave. Theres a child was born near snorlar place. Then a mystery voice was snorlar hear. Actually that voice get his attention.

Then the voice said. " this is you son. The new enemy of every faction. Train him make him stronger . (and the voice was stopped) and the voice was gone. Snorlar name that child "gombar"

After years the boy was get stronger than snorlar. (The axe was there in gombar was born. That weapon gave to gombar.)

 

 

His place is down that snorlar place.

 

Hp: 2 million

Mp: 200

 

Skills:

 

axe strike: gombar strike an enemy 10% of her/his maximum hp will lost.

 

Fear of stronger son: gombar shouts enemy near him was feard for 3 secs.

 

Whip axe: gombar throw his axe. All enemy in front of him was deal damage. And hemorage.

 

Fear poison: gombar throw in any long ranged enemy and feard him/her in 5secs

 

Anger of stronger: (passive) when gombar was get in 10% health. He was going to rage. He get 10% add normal damage.

 

Drops: gombar outfit- the costume just like gombar was using (1% drop rate)

 

Drops Any new upcoming lvl 24 arena items. (5% drop rate )

 

___________

Thats all guys i hope you all apriciate

My work. I do this in whole day :) sorry for my english couz im filipino.

 

My email: [email protected]

Us- sapphire user.

 

Pinoy user here :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You think devs are gonna make new skills for the boss to use? I only used skills that already are in game. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You think devs are gonna make new skills for the boss to use? I only used skills that already are in game.

You can make your own skills

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1% drop costume wow

Yeah that's quite high? Say it takes 1h to kill the boss and for it to respawn, there would be a new suit about every 4,25 days. So in a month there would be about 7 costumes/server. Maybe move the decimal to left. 

Edited by ninjamato
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah that's quite high? Say it takes 1h to kill the boss and for it to respawn, there would be a new suit about every 4,25 days. So in a month there would be about 7

costumes/server. Maybe move the decimal to left.

Ehhhhh stats are not bound like that, even with a 1% chance you are not garunteed a drop being as though each individual kill has a 99% fail rate.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guys the costume was very very rare. Anyone want to get that costume . they can make that money.

 

Btw how to post my ceation pic here?? Using mobile. Idk how. Please help me ill post here

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ehhhhh stats are not bound like that, even with a 1% chance you are not garunteed a drop being as though each individual kill has a 99% fail rate.

I know but the stats are the only thing we have and that is the only way to calculate the amount of drops. Of course it varies but even then after a long enough time the average will 1% drop change

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Gombar,wtf? When snorlar marreid? And who his wife? I Thing snorlar dont have brain because he give noob name to his son xD

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Gombar- the upcoming boss in warspear online :))

 

Gombar - the son of snorlar

 

Hes using a axe that was incredibly strong . no one knows who does axe came from.

 

Snorlar was have a son . while hes living under inselnort cave. Theres a child was born near snorlar place. Then a mystery voice was snorlar hear. Actually that voice get his attention.

Then the voice said. " this is you son. The new enemy of every faction. Train him make him stronger . (and the voice was stopped) and the voice was gone. Snorlar name that child "gombar"

After years the boy was get stronger than snorlar. (The axe was there in gombar was born. That weapon gave to gombar.)

 

 

His place is down that snorlar place.

 

Hp: 2 million

Mp: 200

 

Skills:

 

axe strike: gombar strike an enemy 10% of her/his maximum hp will lost.

 

Fear of stronger son: gombar shouts enemy near him was feard for 3 secs.

 

Whip axe: gombar throw his axe. All enemy in front of him was deal damage. And hemorage.

 

Fear poison: gombar throw in any long ranged enemy and feard him/her in 5secs

 

Anger of stronger: (passive) when gombar was get in 10% health. He was going to rage. He get 10% add normal damage.

 

Drops: gombar outfit- the costume just like gombar was using (1% drop rate)

 

Drops Any new upcoming lvl 24 arena items. (5% drop rate )

 

___________

Thats all guys i hope you all apriciate

My work. I do this in whole day :) sorry for my english couz im filipino.

 

My email: [email protected]

Us- sapphire user.

 

Pinoy user here :)

daming skill,., kalokohan  :bad:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Gombar- the upcoming boss in warspear online :))

 

Gombar - the son of snorlar

 

Hes using a axe that was incredibly strong . no one knows who does axe came from.

 

Snorlar was have a son . while hes living under inselnort cave. Theres a child was born near snorlar place. Then a mystery voice was snorlar hear. Actually that voice get his attention.

Then the voice said. " this is you son. The new enemy of every faction. Train him make him stronger . (and the voice was stopped) and the voice was gone. Snorlar name that child "gombar"

After years the boy was get stronger than snorlar. (The axe was there in gombar was born. That weapon gave to gombar.)

 

 

His place is down that snorlar place.

 

Hp: 2 million

Mp: 200

 

Skills:

 

axe strike: gombar strike an enemy 10% of her/his maximum hp will lost.

 

Fear of stronger son: gombar shouts enemy near him was feard for 3 secs.

 

Whip axe: gombar throw his axe. All enemy in front of him was deal damage. And hemorage.

 

Fear poison: gombar throw in any long ranged enemy and feard him/her in 5secs

 

Anger of stronger: (passive) when gombar was get in 10% health. He was going to rage. He get 10% add normal damage.

 

Drops: gombar outfit- the costume just like gombar was using (1% drop rate)

 

Drops Any new upcoming lvl 24 arena items. (5% drop rate )

 

___________

Thats all guys i hope you all apriciate

My work. I do this in whole day :) sorry for my english couz im filipino.

 

My email: [email protected]

Us- sapphire user.

 

Pinoy user here :)

daming skill,., kalokohan  :bad:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...