Ghalan the Exterminator

Hatred, that is all that this creature feels, though it wasn't always so. Ghalan grew up in a small village long ago somewhere in the grey mountains, his people were of the earliest settlers there. Though he grew up in poverty, he was content, and rarely thought of the world outside of his village simply vecause he didnt need to. As time went on and he reached adulthood his people started to notice new people in their area, traders and their families. The traders seemed interested in a certain kind of red gem that rested within the rocks of the mountains and grew in numbers over a short period of time.The villagers had little care for this, the gems meant nothing to them and the traders even kept harmful wildlife away, so they were not at problem... for now.

It wasn't very long after that other races appeared, strange folk such as pointy eared men and women and even those who came back from the dead, this is where Ghalan learned of The Nameless. He was intrigued, this powerful being that has the ability to reseruct and even control those who follow him, certainly more interesting than the gods his villiage bowed down to. Not long after the land was thrown into chaos.

War had plagued the once peaceful land abundant with wonder. The villagers were horrified, why had these people decidied to war on their territory? However, the war was the least of their worries as the merchants saw ways to make vast fortunes from the factions, the mining of the gems was rushed and sped up almost five times faster than ever. it was greed to say the least. By complete circumstance however, the village in which Ghalan had lived was settled over the biggest source of the red gem in the entire land.

The merchants were not slow to move in, the villagers however wanted to protect their land and not have it raped of its resources. To say the villagers put up a good hardy fight would be a lie, the powerful and wealthy merchants took 8 or so minutes to have complete control. Only two survived the slaughter, Ghalan being one of them.

How had he managed this? Cowardice. He ran the second he saw the flags of the merchants and didn't look back. Was this purely cowardice leaving his people or wise for knowing there was no hope. Even in the modern day this is debated but seldom as it happened so long ago.

He wanted revenge, but knew that the already powerful merchants would only grow stronger, so he turned to the only being he felt would be able to help.

A smarter man would never ask The Nameless for help, and perhaps Ghalan was smart enough not to, but too fueled by hate he ignored his instincts and sold his soul. The Nameless saw Ghalans hatered and knew that he would be perfect for not just being a pawn but possobley a powerful rook in his undead army. He granted Ghalan imense strength and Ghalan was able to take out nearly one hundred of merchants and soldiers, but at a terrible cost. You see, The Nameless didn't want all the merchants to die, the supplied weapons to his army and their allies. As Ghalan was able to push the merchants to their head settlement, Nadir Sard, he was murdered by The Nameless himself. His body was mutilated and disfigured as to take away any sense of humanity away from Ghalan and knew Ghalan would be more powerful than the typical undead warrior. This was The Nameless' ultimate weapon, his plan to win the war and control the world of the living. As he began his reign he was more powerful than any living being, however, he was more evil than even The Nameless could predict. Sure he killed the Firstborn and Chosen, but realised the extent of his power and turned on the Mountain Clans and the Forsaken as well. Enraged, The Nameless banished Gharan to a location unknown to even the oldest of modern historians. Over the years he eventually adopted the name Gharan the Exterminator, some call him this out of fear, others out of respect. It's debated if this even happened, however, the merchants, Firstborn, Mountain Clans, Chosen, and Forsaken all mutually try to disbelieve it out of paranoia that Ghalan will return.

Abilities:

1. Word Power

2. High hp+dmg+mana

3. Strong hit

4. Skill Regain block

5. Attacks healers first

Edited by Snowman

Wow, the story was very nice. I like how you made the character more realistic and relatable. It had everything u would want from a great lore; Shrouded in mystery and fear..[And a second survivor so his story could continue in the future]. You've got my vote.

The boss looks beast as duck, is that an eye ball on his stomach!?

Nice story  :good: but you gave only abilities no anything else ? Place , moves , colors .. tho he looks evil  :spiteful:

Mmmm nice story. I didn't make so many details to my story as i thought it would be easier for aigrind to incorporate my boss to the lore when i win ;)

But after reading this I feel like maybe I  should put some more information?

i like the story line and i think the bosses stats are within reasonable boundarys i think the artwork could use a little more work but i agree were nt all artists xD Good lucck bro!

Pawns and rooks mhm... That sounded a bit like Highschool DxD. xD Btw, nice backstory and boss drawing, go for it Carp! And don't forget to start thinking about what you'll ask. ;) Good luck.