gold, gold, gold.... more gold please, we need flow cash

Xtiano

In last times many people in US server sell same thing... NO GOLD FOR BUY NOTHING..... what happens...

many people link items in trade chat, spam word chat butttttt, no offer for sell that 

I do some test for see if people do interesting buy items, like amp, crit enhanced, or lower price of items but nothing.

Only some players keep saving gold but now is really hard to get gold, soo the questios is "What happen when flow of gold over?"

i think what we need more gold for: rewards, sell of items of drop, or make other way for get more gold in the game, because no all players are miralce coins user's.

Or at end Warspear gonna sell package of gold too? = no more game free :shok:

I complete agree to u.....sellin is really hard to realize becouse many people not have money....

But Focus on another aspect....i look world chat or trade chat.....some ppl sell item with crazy price... for example good lvl staff the give 200-300k....for no mc coin user is impossible.

low drop money = Low money to spent or use to amp = market die

p.s.: sorry for my english.

People don't want to spend much money on things they don't need or want. That's acceptable. I have seen level 4 halloween event weapons from 2013 going for "sale" 1 day after the event ended: cheapest I saw was 250k. Beginners can't pay that, even most miracle coin users.

Heres a fact: Less gold flow benefits noobs. Less gold flow means cheaper items so noobs can buy more thimgs off questing and selling rewards. More gold flow will only hurt the noobs.

Edited by Snowman

• 2 weeks later...

hmmmm i can't say getting gold is easy because was a mcoin user now since im not that addicted to ws (bro it was crazy the amount of hours i used to play) but yes if you play smart you can get a lot of gold...

hmmmm i can't say getting gold is easy because was a mcoin user now since im not that addicted to ws (bro it was crazy the amount of hours i used to play) but yes if you play smart you can get a lot of gold...

Swamps is good for a free player. 2k a day, worth it!

Yes true but swamp is quite hard see the guide on forum and go with a lot of pots and pets wish you all the best  ;)  :good:

Edited by Pvphealerx

I know more about the Swamps than the guide does ;)

I ain't no need pets, just... my skills, if you know what I mean.

hahaha Nosotraes pro :dirol:

Some nabs dont know that simply putting more cash into an economy does not help it, ya gotta pitbthings out that people are willing to spend money on.