Azure Mistress

The Azure Mistress is a half water elemental/human/mermaid born from the violent waters of the Azure Shallows, with no feelings of remorse nor pain when killing those who dare to shake the calm waters where she resides. In the Great War of the Spear, Orin's attack to Ayvondil had shaken the land so much, the water was restless for hundreds of days, thus giving form to the Mistress herself. Born with hate towards Forsakens, she is said to swallow Death itself deep in her lake, thus Forsaken people tend to avoid visiting. She has a caring side towards Chosen and Elven tribe for helping her calm the seas and lakes after the Great War of the Spear, she is often seen helping them with her healing magic and infinite knowledge she holds. Till when, though, before they also betray her for the treasures she holds deep down her underwater lair?

In an area she is protected by four mermans, each having 10% of Azure Mistress' total HP

She is surrounded by them, and attacking one also makes everyone attack you.

She heals 1000 every 5 seconds, uses Frostbolt and Forest Song on her enemies.

DSC_0180.JPG

Edited by Despair

Criticism and comments are welcomed, since I'll only participate via forum

DSC_0177.JPG

Great idea, but wouldn't that water thingy expert skill from druids fit better? Seems a bit weird that a water monster uses grass attacks, right?

Edited by Nosotraes

Call it Underwater Lullaby, much like Sirens used to sing songs to attract people in the ships, then eat them.

Edited by Despair

bubbles out of nowhere

mouth looks weird

string is just what

the river behind is not continuous

my neck hurts

But I like the fire-water synergy.

Hehe nice however i agree highly it is absurd to use grass attacks perhaps i will go with a light water stun attack

bubbles out of nowhere

mouth looks weird

string is just what

the river behind is not continuous

my neck hurts

But I like the fire-water synergy.

That's impolite  :)

That's impolite  :)

That's constructive criticism.

I'm an artist myself, and one good objective look at your work is much better than 100 posts of "it's great!!". If everyone tells you you're perfect, then you won't even think you can be better. And you always can.

I know Azebu and his advice indeed was right

I didn't get offended, but that was the work of a hour, I might work on details later the week or not at all

Its up to the judges if I have to change anything or not...

That's constructive criticism.

I'm an artist myself, and one good objective look at your work is much better than 100 posts of "it's great!!". If everyone tells you you're perfect, then you won't even think you can be better. And you always can.

I admit you're a good critic but on the offense oh well maybe you're right  :)

You mean it has life steal , well not bad , but where could it be added ? And also like snowman said , where will the boss be walking, or swimming ? 

1000 hp per 5 seconds is fine, it was on Sam Hain and nobody complained

It doesn't have lifesteal

It can be just like a serpent and swish swoosh around you know. Don't forget it's a game...

Inspect the images to the right, youll see what I mean....

warspear.online.ayvondil.map.th.en.jpg

Edited by Despair

1000 hp per 5 seconds is fine, it was on Sam Hain and nobody complained

It doesn't have lifesteal

It can be just like a serpent and swish swoosh around you know. Don't forget it's a game...

Inspect the images to the right, youll see what I mean....

Sam hain didn't have a time and many ppl atk it you never see 1pt kill it right "that I'd it's a dung boss" :)

The competition is "Create a boss", bosses are out of dungeons too, this isn't certainly a dungeon boss, stop assuming things.

This might aswell be a boss like Faceless is, or Spawn, but for the new part of Ayvondil, Azure Shallows, which happens to be underwater too.

The competition is "Create a boss", bosses are out of dungeons too, this isn't certainly a dungeon boss, stop assuming things.

This might aswell be a boss like Faceless is, or Spawn, but for the new part of Ayvondil, Azure Shallows, which happens to be underwater too.

ik it was supposed to be "If it's a dung boss"

but I still think that 1k per 5sec is too much

if you add life steal would be reasonable maybe 5%or10%

Sam Hain has 1000 heal per 5 seconds and 4 party mobs around it with traps and nobody bats an eye

I add 1000 heal per 5 seconds to my own boss and everyone loses their mind

Sam Hain has 1000 heal per 5 seconds and 4 party mobs around it with traps and nobody bats an eye

I add 1000 heal per 5 seconds to my own boss and everyone loses their mind

:D Sam hain is a quest boss so you will find someone who want to do it and it was event

I mean look at Faceless no one farm or Spawn

1000hp each 5sec is challenging but maybe too much for a boss you hardly get a pt for

>Implying

That's enough for you

It's a personal choice really, I wanted to make it tough to kill, the other choices I had was Dark Shield or Counterattack, just be happy

Might even revise the skills since we're allowed to make our own whatsoever...

>Implying

That's enough for you

It's a personal choice really, I wanted to make it tough to kill, the other choices I had was Dark Shield or Counterattack, just be happy

Might even revise the skills since we're allowed to make our own whatsoever...

I wasn't trying to be criticism

and your right it's personal choice

and pls no counter strike :D

Its good to know what the people think about your work, the critics are to make you think in new ideas

That's good i think :D

nice mermaid draw Despair.