Create your boss!

Only admins can? Waht teh hell are you doing then? TheOne?

I don't understand your question. And why should I listen to guys, who are trying to tell me that I am a total idiot? No way. Thats not Snowman's contest. So don't be surprised that I am annoyed when he tells me to shut up. It's Aigrind's contest. So I will only listen to what devs say.

Edited by TheOne

Only admins can? Waht teh hell are you doing then? TheOne?

I don't understand your question. And why should I listen to guys, who are trying to tell me that I am a total idiot? No way. Thats not Snowman's contest. It's Aigrind's contest. So I will only listen, what devs say.

Calm down, Sir :)!

Sorry, but it's a bit hard to stay calmed down. It's already second day since I have written to R0land and he haven't visited the forum yet. It's also second day of facebook voting and my boss isn't there. I have been working hard on this boss so I am having a really bad days.

U talk too much about your bosses.. As what u read from the rules.. Draw ur boss with color, not block in white. And base to your own imagination not based on the internet. And I could smell cheating on warspear fb page. There was a boss there got almost 1.2k likes too impossible.he used auto likes and his boss not even draw in color..i feel disappointed.. Follow the rules and don't complain.

So, guys, every approved boss is on facebook now.

We will be choosing five finalists now.

This site is the stupidest game ever,specially choosing their finalist. If u based it in the stories and how it looks like why don't u choose my boss..its more great, three headed..more creepy than the top 5 lol

This site is the stupidest game ever,specially choosing their finalist. If u based it in the stories and how it looks like why don't u choose my boss..its more great, three headed..more creepy than the top 5 lol

sorry, but I warn you for your offensive behaviour. Losing is also an art, don't forget about it.

sorry, but I warn you for your offensive behaviour. Losing is also an art, don't forget about it.

id suggest next time u guyz put an extra rule :P

saying that: upon entering the contest u agree that u wont rage or complain if u didnt win #likeaboss

I didn't know the site is a game, is it?

Best game ever :)

you know GM..

ALL YOUR PLAYER IN GAME IS HATE YOU if u know.. no one like u R0land..

russian b itch .l.

Angel how dare to talk like that to an admin?! Remember that you are in a forum here!!

you know GM..

russian b itch .l.

got enough time to think about ur behaivour :)

Nicely said. Loosing is art indeed.

you know GM..

russian b itch .l.

Disagree. R0land didn't choose his profile image without reason.

Damn, I thought this contest end at 22nd...

I was tried to post my work but then... bad luck for me :D

Well, I hope another contest like this in the future coz I have made a great great great new boss for WS.

Congrats for all finalist, and congrats for all winners!

The Prince of Fear.

Humanity's greatest nightmares created him... the nightmares itself crowned him prince. No creature can oppose him.
His Hellhounds protect The Prince in every single second of the day. From his demonic citadel he unleashes the nightmares' dark creations upon the world.
And nobody can hide. You are also afraid of something... and he knows that well.

The Beginning:
- I feel something...Ahh! What is this dark?...Who am I? -
- You will become the greatest creature upon Earth. You will become The Prince of Fear! And behold, I shall grant you the power. This is one of The Lance's shards. - 
And he stabbed the warrior in his heart. His red blood turned black just like his eyes, glowing in blood.
-Wait! Who are you? -
- Me? I am Garaan. Now go, you have matters to attend to. You shall be the one, who unleashes doom upon Arinar, in my name.

The Sky turned black, smoldering rain fell, and He descended, whom is nourished by fear... The Prince. Along with thousands of infernal demons he came 
in order to fulfill his destiny. The Earth shaked, the mountains shattered!...And from below, his citadel ascended, that towered even above the clouds. Only the 
glowing eyes shines in the night... and the fear is broke lose.

HP:1500000
MP:300
Skills:Summon helldog-100mp(HP:30000,dmg:300,deff 3000 ) Power of fear(10% increased damage for 10 seconds)-100mp 
DMG:450(physical)
Deff(4000 physical,4000 magic)
mp reg:50
hp reg:180

original text:

A félelem Hercege.

Az emberek legsötétebb félelmei hoztáklétre,és maguk a rémálmok koronázták herceggé.Nincs teremtmény mi szembe szállhatna vele.
Pokolkutyái a nap mindenpercében örzik a herceget.Démoni fellegvárából szabaditja a világra a rémálmok sötét teremtényeit.
És senki sem bújhat el!Te is félsz valamitől,és Ő jól tudja mi az.

A kezdet:
"Érzek valamit...Áhh..mi ez  a sötét?...ki vagyok én?"
-Te leszel a leghatalmasabb lény ezen a földön!Te leszel a Félelem Hercege!És ime,neked adom az erőt...Ez itt a Lándzsa egy szilánkja.
És belé döfte a szilánkot a harcos szivébe.Vörös vére feketévé változott,akár csak vérben izzó szemei.
-Várj!Te ki vagy?
-Én?Garaan vagyok.És most menj,dolgod van,légy Te az ki a nevemben rászabaditja Arinarra a véget!

Az ég sötétbe fordult,parázsló eső hullott alá,és leszállt Ő is,kit a félelem táplál,a Herceg.Több ezer pokolbéli démonnal az oldalán eljött hogy,
beteljesitse amiért létrehozták.Megremegett a föld,meghasadtak a sziklák,és a földmélyéből felemlkedett a kastélya is.Egészen a felhők fölé magasodott
a fellegvár.Csak az izzó szempár világitja be az éjszakát,és a félelem elszabadult.

Sorry,im late.I hope you appreciate my plan. :))
Boss
by Palcimen
physical

physica

post-39548-0-93697800-1435430195_thumb.jpg

hahahha losing is a art form......  you guys are funny it's just a game made to make people money get over this guru upper anarchy shizzz roland is just some russian dude in a chair at the end of the day.

Well if you like reading & you hate fascism go take a look at the Anarchist cookbook it has a-z on how to make everything from a nuclear core to moltovs :]

>be Graav

>lose contest

>"fakin rushian shit, mony meiking anarkist faget"

>tries to be a badass

>http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/46716-quitting-the-warspear-empire/#entry852645

download.jpg

Edited by Shilan

>be Graav

>lose contest

>"fakin rushian shit, mony meiking anarkist faget"

>tries to be a badass

>http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/46716-quitting-the-warspear-empire/#entry852645

v

v

v

54055294.jpg

v

v

v

v

1888491_1381492528796501_972065345_n.jpg

Edited by GRAAv