Create your boss!

Now I have an idea of a boss, but I want to ask if I can use an already game's made-drawing because it will be the same. Yes, I gonna turn a game costume into a boss.

Now I have an idea of a boss, but I want to ask if I can use an already game's made-drawing because it will be the same. Yes, I gonna turn a game costume into a boss.

The back troll

Has over 9000k hp

And gets u rekt with 9000dmg

Lmao already 2 ppl have acted like pussies and plagiarized, 2 that is known of, many more will probably come about.

damn i have the boss history and dung mobs skills of boss all:D but my draw skills are a shit if any can show me how to draw i really say thanks:D pm me if want help:P my name is racher t elf us-sappire

i hav a queshtin fur Ruland..

can i choose a costume if i win the #1 place? cuz technicaly, a costume would be teh reward for teh #2 place, but #1 reward says "any item"

damn i have the boss history and dung mobs skills of boss all:D but my draw skills are a shit if any can show me how to draw i really say thanks:D pm me if want help:P my name is racher t elf us-sappire

I had the same problem... :( Youtube.com is the answer ;D  ;D  

i got my pic of my boss i made in paint how do i upload it ?? please help me :) ty

Just attach a file to your post? Below the textbox when editing/writing a post

i got my pic of my boss i made in paint how do i upload it ?? please help me :) ty

When making a post u have choose file option. Use that to find a file and use attach this file, but young need to do it in full version of forum, no option in mobile version.

what if its just one drawing of the boss character with name and description with a little story where he came from :) would that be ok or not?

what if its just one drawing of the boss character with name and description with a little story where he came from :) would that be ok or not?

would it be ok to just draw my boss in paint on my pc with a little description and a story to go with him  :spiteful: and i can put a drawing in pencil too  :) 

One more question: If we vote for a boss, will we get that special prize (6666 miracle coins + smile pack)?

I'm not sure if i should have a tail on my boss or not ??? 

Edited by Sirkingzi

R0land could you answer my question please? :blush:

r0ly is on vacation ;D

Btw about ur question, u meant "if we vote for a boss that finally become favorite one"?

what is special prize for??  the social network voters so all voters get 6666 miracle coins just for voting ??  :shok:

r0ly is on vacation ;D

Btw about ur question, u meant "if we vote for a boss that finally become favorite one"?

lol, Mr.R0land is on vacation really?

my friend create new account to join contest, he already make topic, but need approval from moderators. so his topic never posting, yet. until now.

how?

Edited by gislo112

r0ly is on vacation ;D

Exactly.

How will you contact the winers? My acc Is conected on fb but uses not real gmail and cant change gmail...so how u contact us?

How will you contact the winers? My acc Is conected on fb but uses not real gmail and cant change gmail...so how u contact us?

They can pm you on forum

lol, Mr.R0land is on vacation really?

my friend create new account to join contest, he already make topic, but need approval from moderators. so his topic never posting, yet. until now.

how?

Yeah, all aigrind staffs are on vacation, every weekend. (Exclude mods)

Had the same with my friend, so I posted his story with my own account.. Idk what else to do..

About the posts need approval... Yes, in this current forum, new members' posts and topics need the approval from the moderators (only admins can do it now), so just wait till r0land online. Edited by Lady Livina

Exactly.

Yeah, i think they should add it, but not that much xD

1k mcoins + smiley pack for 3 lucky persons perhaps?

I have a question, can we get the old arena costs such as Dragonborn's Arena Armor, I heard somewhere that devs told those who recieved the costumes originally that the costumes will never be given again.