what should be a new class added

Emissaryy

Find a way to integrate them in the lore, and u may come ;)

Hmm... Mc needs bow type... But how.

Maybe let rogues a mc class buy an expert skill to allow that?

(Buying an expert skill which is passive, and you may use bow.)

Rogue fits best :D. They have Stealth which is neat for an archer-type assasin too, and generally skills that come in handy

Edited by MCocktail

Make rogue a passive skill that allows him to use a bow and a dagger at the same time. When using a bow, your bow dmg is 80% and dagger dmg 120%. Also when shooting an arrow it can work like kick in the back (So you can use kick in the back, when using a bow). You can put a skill on your hotbar to change bow and dagger to be wielded on first (right) hand.

About new classes: Subclasses which change 2 of your normal skills. 

example:

Ranger 

Hunter:

Blessing is changed to

[Call of hunter] Ranger summons himself a wolf to help him fight.

Powerful shot is changed to

[Combo attack] Ranger shoot 3 fast arrows to the target. First arrow deals 40% dmg, the 2nd 50% dmg and the last one 60%.

Sharpshooter:

Trap is changed to

[Hydra arrow] Shoots an arrow dealing low dmg and crippling enemies near target.

Evasion is changed to

[Hawk eye] Ranger is able to see his enemy's armor's weakness. Critical dmg and penetration are higher during the time of the effect.

At lvl25 (or 20) the game makes you choose your new subclass

Edited by ninjamato

Nobody wants to redraw every single armor piece and costume, so new races have to be the human size. That means no dwarfs or orcs.

Something good would be Dark Elves for Legion, Hunter class that can use bows/xbows.

Nobody wants to redraw every single armor piece and costume, so new races have to be the human size. That means no dwarfs or orcs.

Something good would be Dark Elves for Legion, Hunter class that can use bows/xbows.

Good idea but i think the Dark Elves are Nuadu's children and is a neutral faction.Another faction should be fit for Legion side.New factions should be humanoid other than Ogres,Centaurs,Goblins etc.

Hmm considering what would the Maliat Elves(Dark Elves) will think fighting their own cousins(Firstborn) to the death?

Even more, how the duck can you beat the mobs in map4 with lvl1

Even more, how the duck can you beat the mobs in map4 with lvl1

Hmm what a tempting answer.I suppose how can a lvl 1 beat mobs in Aivondil? Aivondil is for High Classes only  ;D

Well every faction has a tank,a damager, and a healer. We need another class to add to that. maybe some sort of mounted unit might be the answer? Firstborn rides a elk/deer, Sentinel rides a pegasus horse, Mountain Clan rides a giant ram/goat or bear, and Forsaken rides a spider/skeleton horse maybe

Honestly I'd like to see a ranger counter part for legion , that's one of the main classes that draw players over to sentinels. Offering a similar class to legion could offer that needed shift and balance in population.. Also please connect sentinal and legion markets.. 1 generalized market would help alot

moggles , orcs , nightelf  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

All you say is impossible.

There are only 3 types of Elves The Firstborn,The Gray Elves, and the Maliat Elves(Dark Elves)

The Gray Elves hidden themselves in Moraktar and their skin became Gray.The Dark Elves inhabited Aivondil for a long time there skin become darker.

Also there are no records of Moggles or Orcs which is impossible to add.The Night Elves are from Warcraft and also the Orcs.

All you say is impossible.

There are only 3 types of Elves The Firstborn,The Gray Elves, and the Maliat Elves(Dark Elves)

The Gray Elves hidden themselves in Moraktar and their skin became Gray.The Dark Elves inhabited Aivondil for a long time there skin become darker.

Also there are no records of Moggles or Orcs which is impossible to add.The Night Elves are from Warcraft and also the Orcs.

You seem to know surprisingly much about the races... Have you played Warspear before and returned?

You seem to know surprisingly much about the races... Have you played Warspear before and returned?

No

I was always interested to play Warspear since 2013.I thought it was bad but really good! Also i read forums since 2013.I saw Warspear Online in an advertisement so i searched forums.I didn't create an account because i don't play so i read till now :D

Not new classes , will become a mess and the new fanction also will be blocked because of the overtraffic of creation.

Not new classes , will become a mess and the new fanction also will be blocked because of the overtraffic of creation.

Nice idea to repopulate mc side

Nice idea to repopulate mc side

If this happens guess not just legion will get a new class . But still not a good idea

Legion need a character who can use bow, i suggest

Arrow
el5ufd.png

or

Hawkeye
2aaewy8.png

so the game will be balanced cheer.gif

Well the Sentinels and the Legion should have New Factions.The Legion should have a Unique Character like the Ranger.Why does Legion wants to use bows? Isn't it pointless? Its already permanent.Are they lost? or just clods.They want Rogue to use Bow which is pointless.A rogue using a bow? Also they want to get a Skill that uses a bow which is pointless also.Lol its so annoying saying MC or ELF maybe change it to Sentinels and Legion so everyone can understand

If there are new factions, authomaticly there will be new classes :D

But hey! Perhaps, it's better to add the transformations of the current classes? Like the players used to be able to see those transformations before v1.0? :blush: (special for legion side, there will be the transformation class that can use bow)

Example : blade dancer --> blade master

ranger --> hunter

rogue --> thief

etc...

(Each classes will have two transformations that gonna happen at certain lvl, and perhaps devs are planning to add them in future when the lvl cap got higher)

Edited by Ivy Livi

If there are new factions, authomaticly there will be new classes :D

But hey! Perhaps, it's better to add the transformations of the current classes? Like the players used to be able to those transformations before v1.0? :blush: (special for legion side, there will be the transformation class that can use bow)

Example : blade dancer --> blade master

ranger --> hunter

rogue --> thief

etc...

(Each classes will have two transformations that gonna happen at certain lvl, and perhaps devs are planning to add them in future when the lvl cap got higher)

This here sounds interesting .

Diamond will say dancing is better im sure.

Templar for The Sentinels(if dual wield: daggers/swords)(if a 2h or shield user: 2h and 1h sword/mace/axe/ shield)

Hunter for The Legion (bow/x bow)

1. WARRIOR

Class Master

Sentinel: Blade Dancer & Paladin

Legion: Barbarian & Death Knight

2. CLERIC

Class Master

Sentinel: Druid & Priest

Legion: Shaman & Necromancer

3. WIZARD

Class Master

Sentinel: Mage & Sorcerericon_revise.png

Legion: Warlock & Demonologisticon_revise.png

4. HUNTER

Class Master

Sentinel: Ranger & Assassinicon_revise.png

Legion: Archericon_revise.png & Rogue

From starting the game new player must choose between 4 Classes (Warrior, Cleric, Wizard, or Hunter), when they reach level 11 they will select what Class Master they want. example new Legion user choose Class Hunter and when he reach level 11 he can choose Rogue or Archer.