It's pointless for melees to bother and get arena rewards

Ikafati

Long long ago arena rewards with physical damage increase were considered amazing. Then came ice queen set and a lot of people got access to the main thing that made arena rewards unique - % damage increase. Now, after crafting update, you can get % damage increase + HP buff AND a better stat than resilience in some cases (ermehgerd 1% resilience from a ring). Something like full arena gear bonus would make it worthwhile. Only casters should bother getting arena rewards because magical damage % is still very nice.

Edited by Shilan

well, ice queen was around before arena accessories, and then ice queen had hp bonus removed.. but yeah, I see wut u sayin der.

for melee losing acc and/or dodge on a rings hurts. truth. but seems these days most are gearing for res and high hp builds anyways while forgoing dodge and accuracy enchants for fortitude and pene... soo..

I'd say if you can manage to hold on to an accessory rank with little effort *coughkilldummyptlikeeveryoneelseseemstodocough* then it's at least worth it for the opportunity to have fun running max res builds..

• 2 weeks later...

For Meele they really should put Accuracy instead of hp maybe or give them two rings one with resilience dmg% bonus and hp or resilience dmg% and accuracy so they could choose which one is more useful for them

For Meele they really should put Accuracy instead of hp maybe or give them two rings one with resilience dmg% bonus and hp or resilience dmg% and accuracy so they could choose which one is more useful for them

Nah if they give many choices other rare items will lose their rarity and then , wont worth much .. more to become strong . What we have to do in this case is , wait new items .

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe they should give 5 bonus to arena rewards and add accuracy on rings :[

No thank you I don't want Xxdeaath more op than he already is :shok: :blink:

He is already trying for arena cape dont worry about him 

Seriously, for what does he need a new one?? He already has a lvl 20 one :

Seriously, for what does he need a new one?? He already has a lvl 20 one :

Its obviously not a normal cape, its a cape that automatically makes accounts to hunt/stalk you

They think you drop that "Red Bird" costume, brb getting my sword for the hun.... I mean the ride :blush:

Its obviously not a normal cape, its a cape that automatically makes accounts to hunt/stalk you

They think you drop that "Red Bird" costume, brb getting my sword for the hun.... I mean the ride :blush:

You are getting creepier and creepier...and I was wrong Xxdeaath doesn't have it yet I talked to him today :blush: Edited by Xredbirdx

You are getting creepier and creepier...and I was wrong Xxdeaath doesn't have it yet I talked to him today :blush:

I'm just trying to stalk Noso, I feel like stalking him in-game too

Stalk = Must be creepy

P.S: Casters should have % gear too

Tood you are literally everywhere.

For this topic, i guess palas need a fix, but a bit unusally high magic on a ring rather than damage. The best item i saw for a pala ever was skyfire ring

For this topic, i guess palas need a fix, but a bit unusally high magic on a ring rather than damage. The best item i saw for a pala ever was skyfire ring

Skyfire true yes , as their HP is low .

A beginner has to spread everywhere like houses so I can learn, the way to fix this stuff is by % caster gear

#NuffSaid

• 4 months later...

or maybe we need like a new arena shop for unique arena items, where ppl can buy some part of arena gears/costume after they won any 1# arena tour ;D (yeah and I prefer add accu  to rings)

Edited by Xmasteer

Make Secondary Bonuses Like a Set on arena accessories if u have all 4 u get full set bonus two and u get one set bonus have the first be accuracy second resi,

• 4 months later...