Saying that im noob

Demvamko

I get into arena with some shaman. And fight with some ranger and bladedancer. Waiting till i come criticaly close to use stealth so i can se who is fist target and deal skills atcks and other. Problem came when ranger started atcking me then i coudnt use stealh. I got killed before i coud use skills. After loosing fight that shaman started calling me noob and saying me to delete account blah blah blah. I mean only one mistake and all that. Why some people do this. They cant call me noob coz of one mistake.

I understand you ;D my friend gay spanish same ,lose for one mistake me or he always its my error :crazy:

so u says its ur error mmm try stunt fast and if ranger put trap in bridge simply back and wait or barb go first with charge  :)

well obviously your partner got pissed, like me, like others. he raged on you, no big deal.  im feeling the same cause im losing 6/10.

After loosing fight that shaman started calling me noob and saying me to delete account blah blah blah. I mean only one mistake and all that. Why some people do this. They cant call me noob coz of one mistake.

arrogant people do this alot, act like they never make mistakes.

best thing is to do is apply for arena again..if u are partenered with him again..unequip all ur equips and stand there,,,,if u fight against him kill him to prove a point:D

best say=ignore him and write back to him "noob" "noob" "noob" lol

best thing is to do is apply for arena again..if u are partenered with him again..unequip all ur equips and stand there,,,,if u fight against him kill him to prove a point:D

best say=ignore him and write back to him "noob" "noob" "noob" lol

i shoud do that lol  :lol:

I faced a similar problem sometime ago in arena. This BD named 'Superjetz' teamed up with me twice. But unfortunately we had to face two Rogues (both of whom were carrying Arena Flamberges; you know the orange swords), and this jackass of a arena partner of mine was carrying two arena daggers. So, the result was that he got stunned both times and I got slaughtered.

But, after the second arena fight, this loser first puts me on the ignore list, and then privates me saying I don't know how to play,  that I'm a newbie and weak.  :wacko:

Well, I did the same thing to him: Put him on my ignore list...