How to kill a dk

I would like to see your plans guys for this topic from the class side you play. Legion players' ideas are welcome too, not only for sentinels. :)

I will post mine from a bd side later, let's comment!

Just get a lucky moment to fetter. Kinda difficult even then, because the dk looks like he can silence whenever he wants.... hm..

You gotta try fetter*heal, whenever you can, and banner would ofc be awesome

i will discuss my class , my personal favorite DRUID

DRUID- when dk and druid fights its like clash of titans xD , alwaz remember u can kill a pro stunner dk by just simply being a better stunner

lets start the pvp

dk uses dark shield , u use heal as signal now we have 2 scenarios here

SCENARIO A

In this scenario u r able to roots dk quickly just after heal b4 he uses stun , then just cylce roots sleep roots tornado , remember to step away from dk if he is too high amp bcoz even if rooted a high amp dk can hit u real hard . u will pull off a win if u follow these steps

SCENARIO B

In this scenario dk silences u b4 u roots then exhelation then again silence , so ur  stunned for quite good time ( assuming dk is smart nd skilled to cycle stuns)

By this time if u r low amp or average amp u would be dead , bt lf u r high amp u would be still there and then u wana instant try sleep , then step away and nd try to maintain some distance while hitting .

Hope it helps

With a warlock..? No problem. The worst scenario is when he is able to pull and stun you. But this is where the dk's set up comes in play. If he has a spear: No problem, it's so slow, you'll be able to use fear. If he has 1h weapon the burst dmg wont be such a big deal, so you wont be dead if he stuns you once or even twice (Worst case scenario with 500hp; use stone body). Also threads has 40 sec cool down, so it won't ruin your pvp.

Grimoire is a great skill to use against 1h dk's. Also bloody tribute could be useful, as some dk's under valuate the energy and energy regen they need. 

The pvp may be long and you could leave with low hp, but you should be able to win if you are able to kite and use your normal skill combos

• 2 weeks later...

DRUID- when dk and druid fights its like clash of titans xD , alwaz remember u can kill a pro stunner dk by just simply being a better stunner

lets start the pvp

SCENARIO A

In this scenario u r able to roots dk quickly just after heal b4 he uses stun , then just cylce roots sleep roots tornado , remember to step away from dk if he is too high amp bcoz even if rooted a high amp dk can hit u real hard . u will pull off a win if u follow these steps

SCENARIO B

In this scenario dk silences u b4 u roots then exhelation then again silence , so ur  stunned for quite good time ( assuming dk is smart nd skilled to cycle stuns)

By this time if u r low amp or average amp u would be dead , bt lf u r high amp u would be still there and then u wana instant try sleep , then step away and nd try to maintain some distance while hitting .

Hope it helps

probably all the times scenario B happens, because dks signal with blow of silence :facepalm:( that shouldn't be)  and that will make him stun first most of the times...100% of the times... And u if u got the chance to sleep him with ur forest song do it, but if failed ;D

• 3 weeks later...

lets start the pvp

SCENARIO A

SCENARIO B

In this scenario dk silences u b4 u roots then exhelation then again silence , so ur stunned for quite good time ( assuming dk is smart nd skilled to cycle stuns)

Hope it helps

Scenario C

DK uses the stun but when he is about to hit you BOOM you root him, R.I.P stun then the rest of scenario A/B

• 5 months later...

Haha for a long time DK were kitable sheeps.

Now the deathknight have a signification :P

What? I have found dk hard af to run away from since i didnt even start to play properly 4-5 years ago

probably all the times scenario B happens, because dks signal with blow of silence :facepalm:( that shouldn't be) and that will make him stun first most of the times...100% of the times... And u if u got the chance to sleep him with ur forest song do it, but if failed ;D

Was a joke, but yeah.

Palas need to up their game.. Almost none know how to pvp at Us

Was a joke, but yeah.

Palas need to up their game.. Almost none know how to pvp at Us

That was my point of view before 6 months. Now DK is no problem for me.

Kiting a DK is a bad idea, since you give him a chance to regen his stun chain cd, and always DK, against a Pala, can stun if he has one of the two skills(silence and exhalation) activated. Even when fettered. And it is actually a waste of fetter because silence has a longer duration than fetter.

I can just give a small tip for fellow palys: Repellent Strike is a b*tch. Try using it when DK activates Exhalation if you're not silenced. Step back abit and fetter from 2-3 yards distance, banner and start killin when Exhalation fades out. With this you can cut his stun chain. And never start with Fetter so it doesn't get wasted. Unless the DK signals with a skill other than one of the two stuns, better not fetter first.

Edited by gladiator