genlo

Question

hi everybody  :)

wasup?i hope u fine 

i just wanna ask is it getting more chance if we use miracle coins not sign in amplification?

ty :clapping:

21 answers to this question

It is just the fact if you love to overpay the amplification it depends from you , but depending your luck is the result you will get .

Edited by heavybowus

Just dont spam it . Its not how many you use , it's the moment your sign/mcoins succeed . Have patience dont overspam amplification in one day .

Exactly. It depends on luck, not how many you complain on a forum where... Oh wait that's rude what I wanted to say.

lol lots of myths for amping i just use one after another the funniest amp myth i heard is go to town 2 in irselnort map and go to top of castle building and amp equipment up there  :rofl:

lol lots of myths for amping i just use one after another the funniest amp myth i heard is go to town 2 in irselnort map and go to top of castle building and amp equipment up there  :rofl:

Mmm, not a myth actually.

I think its data reserve.What i mean whenever you amp its already a random variable like yes or no.Meaning Yes is sometimes there but in no is always there.

I think its data reserve.What i mean whenever you amp its already a random variable like yes or no.Meaning Yes is sometimes there but in no is always there.

Is that the reason that it takes a little while to amp once?

Because if it was instantanious, you could spam the button 10 times while half the second the variable is at "Yes"?

Or the Amp or Sign is already programmed to fail.I don't think its random but its already recorded as an ai.So its always no but rarely yes.