Do you guys realize it?

Kaleidoscope

I see peeps writing how they srsly want the max lvl cup to increase.

but I guess they didn't take this tiny lil time to think it actually over.

If the devs would make the lvl go higher there would probably be new equipment.

like belts and cloaks, even armor and weaps. and... just think about how high the power of

pro (or well geared) lvl24s is. i saw a pala with more than 9k deff. what I suppose means that

she has more than 90% physical deffense.(maybe she even has resilence, omg) with new gear she would probably go up to 100.... or is there a max p deff and m deff thingy?

if not players who would battle with such peeps would be like, 0dmg, 0dmg...0!! dmg. etc.

well except mages, but I guess they would handle even those.

This is exactly how thought things would turn out so i made a topic asking this same topic a while back but it got deleted when the old forum crashed and burned. I have no way of giving you proof on this but the defense limit is currently at 75%, so no matter how much your defense increases it will not exceed that.

Yeah i have a feeling many people(Including myself before) thought the same thing lol. But then you realist it wont make much sense to make a game where the players are almost immortal.

Perhaps they were planning ahead all along and made things like this so that the limit can't be reached unless you have lvl 30 gear or something. Because currently as your defense increases, the percentage increase gets lower and lower (if you know what i mean). We can only wait and see.

So we are talking about the defense system, right?

Because currently as your defense increases, the percentage increase gets lower and lower (if you know what i mean). We can only wait and see.

This is a hyperbola, the line never hits the x-axis or the y-axis, but gets closer and closer. Therefore, there will never be more than 90% damage reduction.

So we are talking about the defense system, right?

This is a hyperbola, the line never hits the x-axis or the y-axis, but gets closer and closer.

Exactly, but instead of 90% its set at 75%. If it was 90% we would have surpassed 75% by now, but looking at mecha's ss it hasn't.

Its times like these i wish old forum didn't get hacked, i have no way of proving this. Well... you'll just have to take my word for it. :spiteful:

The weapons dmg will be retarded at lvl24 weapons.. already dmg is passing 1k base and soon more

Not passing 1k yet . 

If a dk has 17k pdef, imagine a barb with the same gear and buffs.

And yea, the gear will innevitably have a balance change, at this rate some classes will be able to one shot close to anyone.

The Damage is too inhumane for the level cup to increase.

The Def.

The Stats in general.

Imagine a lvl30 Roaming around 1hitting poor lvl12 noobs