Bosses dung (new idea)

Bdsc

usually dung Include

mobs you kill and then you reach boss and kill it

my idea

You enter and kill a set or two of mobs then reach 1st boss with its own adds And you kill it you get a chance to receive a drop by moving to a teleport area

Or continue to 2ns boss and kill it and you get a higher drop rate

So ppl who do gp dung best do only 1st boss and ppl look for drop go for 2nd boss

1st boss it 1stam only in all difficulty 2nd-3rd boss can take a stam for each

all give same gp

looking forward feedback :)

I think the resident grammar police are about to rain down on ur a**.

Anyway, Its a really good idea and sounds like something i'd enjoy doing. Its like a merge between lab and dungeons, but made even better. I hope its added some day. :good:

Not a bad new dung idea, but as for the 2nd+ bosses, each dung in ws is made in a way for a 1 stam finish for all of its stages, so even if the dung made, it should be made for a 1 stam finish in all of its stages.

Heroic bg and every dung after it take 2stam least

my idea can be applied to new dung coming and can be tested in event

Physik with the idea of race dung - Insane lvl I think

mine different you only have to face bosses more than you face mobs

And you can choose what you want from it Drop or gp

BTW max best Be 5 bosses but it will take like 2_3h on heroic lvl I guess

BTW max best Be 5 bosses but it will take like 2_3h on heroic lvl I guess

Never! Devs won't implement such a thing, I won't waste 2-3h of my life for a game doing the same thing on it for 2-3h. 20m is max until now in ws and I wish it stays like that, otherwise I might stop entering higher times dungs.

It would be very nice, but people should get more time to complete it, since in the dungeons that we have now, the boss is what takes the most time. Or it would be impossible to complete.

• 2 weeks later...

Never! Devs won't implement such a thing, I won't waste 2-3h of my life for a game doing the same thing on it for 2-3h. 20m is max until now in ws and I wish it stays like that, otherwise I might stop entering higher times dungs.

Then why u keep playing games? U know what a gamer mean? A gamer is that type of person who won't stop farming or questing till he got best drop and if u don't want 'waste' ur 2-3hrs on a dung i'd like to inform u that are games with even 4-5hrs of farming... So u better reconsider ur answer.

skizoskilz, There're, but I am not one of them and all of the players here in game won't waste 2-3h on a dungeon, believe me.