please stop the cross heal by other player

Devilwrath

Okay so I was there soloing a boss as a druid and another pt of a priest and druid came and the druid unequipped his staff and started healing me, normally I have 250+ per tick heal but after he cross healed me it went down to 90 something heal/tick and eventually after some time I died after that I heard some1 making other druids die like that too

I am so pissed he took my farm like that many times what to do please devs remove the cross heal or modify it

Edited by Devilwrath

he didnt say remove healing others he meant remove the second hea taking over the first heal n so on if third of fourth

suggestion: if there is many druid/shaman heals on a player, i suggest the player should get the biggest heal of them, and all others cancels

lets say 3 passive heals are done on a player: 250/150/300the player should receive the 300 for the time it was used, if its gone than he should get healed again by another heal or if u want he gets the leftover time heal of the second highest 250 heal he got when 300 was active, thats if 250 was used some moments after 300

abit hard to understand it but mechanics are very easy to implement ty for ur attention :)

he didnt say remove healing others he meant remove the second hea taking over the first heal n so on if third of fourth

suggestion: if there is many druid/shaman heals on a player, i suggest the player should get the biggest heal of them, and all others cancels

lets say 3 passive heals are done on a player: 250/150/300the player should receive the 300 for the time it was used, if its gone than he should get healed again by another heal or if u want he gets the leftover time heal of the second highest 250 heal he got when 300 was active, thats if 250 was used some moments after 300

abit hard to understand it but mechanics are very easy to implement ty for ur attention :)

I understand this concept, I've been thinking about it for quite some time.

'dominant' heals. The player that heals the highest amount gets his heal applied to the target, all others do not or in your case, are held back.

That would be the best solution imo

That is mine suggestion too, I agree on lallous's one. :)

If the shaman/druid heal was stacking, they would be no reason to take priest/necro in dongeon :P

Ofc no! You have to think much more, you didn't understand this well, think of skill times and think why would 2 druids heal 1 target in dungeon?

Do devs really read the suggestions?

And yes modification is the best solution let the dominant heal be there

Its so easy to implement I think so can we see it in next update?

Do devs really read the suggestions?

Ofc they do, but they definitely won't reply to every suggestions! :)

Everything in the game today is the implementation of the suggestions from players! ^-^

I never said that I want heals to stack.

And 1 shaman/druid can already stack 2 heal, especially now that they get more cd stats.

Nvm, we both were talking about different things, we didn't understand each other, my bad from the beginning. :wub: