New idea for PvP instead of Choas Potion

Morgana

Hey guys!

I've got an idea how to do PvP's instead of using Chaos Potion. I rarely see people using Chaos Potions to PvP and if they do any funny guy around uses one too and ganks them. So i thought about how two people who wanna do PvP can enter an area like arena where no one else can enter and it came to my mind that players should be able to send a PvP request to another player ( like for exchange, the other one can accept or reject). If the other one accepts they will enter a special area to do PvP ( maybe an arena area). They also got 5-7 minutes time till the arena will disappear or till someone died.

If you got any opinion to this you can post it down ty :)

Edited by Xredbirdx

True that chaos pot as its name is mostly for chaos .. Its not a true pvp .. Rarely someone using them its mostly for fun below the reviving statue xD . I like that idea 'PvP request' and looks kinda more fair n fun .

Yes good idea, but devs need to make something like "pvp license" to make u can invite someone for pvp, n that item price will be as high as chaos pot. Just saying, that's how this game works.

Everything has it's price in this game xD cant avoid it ,. But yea , about prize set for more winning battles i dont know , the more things devs make the more fun the game has !

I like the initial idea, but add a seasonal reward and it'll end up like the current arena seasons. People just spamming afk characters to win. Keep rewards out of it and you have a great idea.

amazing idea i 50% support it hahaha i like the going into an area idea but the prize no ty lel people can spam pvps worse than spamming real arena :) pvp for fun sure, i highly doubt devs would make it happen cuz u can alrdy go into any private area for pvping, that case if u know who ur going against

Devs dont give a shit about pvp lol, they have said so before. In my opinion you should be able to use a pot that lets you kill EVERYONE and EVERYONE can kill you.

Maybe but all people would love to be able to do it and Devs should do such a favour to the players. Without us they had no money :P

Maybe they just didn't have an idea how to do it... I also don't think they will do it but they made the suggestions for a reason :) to make a player to let them know how to make the game better or what they would like to have in game.

Never give up hope ;) :P

born had a thread going at one point with a load of ideas.. arena style request instance, which I agree with here is the best way to do it, was brought up.. some other good ideas too.

I will keep the hope! but with a world full of maps to meet up and now with chao$ pots in the mix.. idk..

Chao pot is kinda

Half paid pvp system

Other games have a free pvp system which is free pvp for all when the activate signals

Other games you can have a 5 playerpvp all vs all and no one die before 5-15 min even none healers classes cuz of game balance and auto pot

We can't apply auto pot cuz it's expensive and useless when you Wanna kill someone and his pot save him so it's who have more pot pvp

Pvp Chao was supposed to be a perfect commercial content in the game made of 2 side

But we only seek for 1 vs 1 pvp or wars (pvp cave wars) because it's what the game system is made for

You can lose cuz you get 30 point extra dmg from a mob while fighting

And the idea of 1 vs 2 is impossible unless you are high amped and the low lvl and amp

I can't understand why this game isn't for 1x1 .. well its awesome and finally will get a reason to use your money in this game , well that's the reason most amplify , to show off and show he strongest right ,1x1 is the way to show it further .

This game isn't designed for 1v1 actually :) That's why they always reject the players suggestion about pvp 1 on 1, tho they made chaos potion special for 1v1 (which is for their profit). So i'm not sure about this, sorry sis :(

We needed years until they implement a fighting-ally sys, and in the end they didn't create it in the purpose of pvping, but we can use it in a pvping way. So the best way is to go to a closed place between you and your friend and do your pvp. Otherwise, I think they won't implement it, and please forget the prizes idea... :lol:

Already edited and removed them :D and it's hard to find a closed area without mobs or something like trader you can missclick on with heal etc.. only the halls on ayvondil and there can also MC come and kill :(