Decay AIGRIND with Brazil

Magored

You should create shame in the face of everything we are doing with the game. You are so rabujentos who took the Miracle Coins system free my country. Not to mention the new purchasing system Miracle Coins via SMS now closed, I try to buy Miracle Coins by SMS payment and payment is not made, but does not charge credits. I am Brazilian, you sell Miracle Coins at a bargain price for the Russians and sells up to 550 coins miracle, when it is for us, young Brazilians when we accurately use SMS, you sell 140 coins for the price but high that the President of Brazil snake, and look there, now you invented not sell us but such currencies, the love of Jesus Christ, if you have a shred of character and really care about the players of Brazil, adjusts the system of miracle coins, increase the amount of 140 to 180 and not meche but with this, pos we are the second country in which but uses the Warspear Online np cell, we got the win to the United States, battled this forum for you to create a dedicated server to us, We strive to have the Portuguese language added ... Speaking in Portuguese language, cade the translation of the islands of Irselnort and Norlant? It's all English yet. Sorry for my way of talking in this message, but when a Brazilian equal to I already reeling from the country's taxes, are faced with higher taxes on the Internet, anyone is angry.

Translation by Google Translator 2015.

I can't actually understand what's wrong here.

The thing I got is that President of Brazil is a snake, but I'm sure she's a woman.

;D  ;D Now I laughed a lot with the moderator's response r0land, I agree with him. The president of Brazil is a snake. The point is that even with taxes, I still believe to be rehabilitated the sales system via SMS in which in Brazil is known as Fortumo. Right now, I swear I wanted to be born son of Russian, not only to live in a country like Brazil.
I'm sad and eager to buy "Pandas-Noir Smile": / but today decided to put coins by bank transfer (Not good, it's annoying to have to leave home to go in another city put coins)

Translation by Google Translator 2015.

Edited by Magored

Now I see. That's a problem, because we can't affect to our partners rates of SMS, Fortumo is setting it according to their plan.

Anyway SMS is always the worst option to buy MIracle coins, other payment systems are much more profitable.

SMS doesn't work anyway, I tried it so many times :nea: Don't use it, because the network operator WILL charge you for the SMS sent, but you can't receive miracle coins from 'em.

I'm surprised, today, a few minutes after releasing this topic I was reminded of a small difference in two applications that could be one, but it is not. The application in which Warspear Online despõe in the Play Store is not the same in which is arranged on the official site. Because the Play Store, just have the Google Play Shop as a payment method, and the application available on the site has various forms of payment, including payment via mobile account that appears is working better than anything. The point is, if the official application Warspear Online available in Play Store is the same game that is available on the website because you do not add the version of payment metedos in which is in Warspear the site, also in the Google Play Store ? It is the same game with 3 different versions for android when needs neither 2. Another thing I realized is that users but the old Warspear Online that have ID number started with 3 or less than 3, has all payment methods in which existed before, the game really needs all this roll to a selling system of miracle coins?

I'm surprised, today, a few minutes after releasing this topic I was reminded of a small difference in two applications that could be one, but it is not. The application in which Warspear Online despõe in the Play Store is not the same in which is arranged on the official site. Because the Play Store, just have the Google Play Shop as a payment method, and the application available on the site has various forms of payment, including payment via mobile account that appears is working better than anything. The point is, if the official application Warspear Online available in Play Store is the same game that is available on the website because you do not add the version of payment metedos in which is in Warspear the site, also in the Google Play Store ? It is the same game with 3 different versions for android when needs neither 2. Another thing I realized is that users but the old Warspear Online that have ID number started with 3 or less than 3, has all payment methods in which existed before, the game really needs all this roll to a selling system of miracle coins?

you see, Google Play has some conditions to publish any application in their store, one of them is a payments system, it should be only Google Play payments.

But .apk on our website don't need to follow these conditions, so there are different payment types available.

And yes, clients are totatlly the same despite the payment difference.

I could perform a miracle shopping coins aparti the Warspear application available on the site where it has the "Mobile Account" within the application. I realized that what I said about the Miracle Coins prices, I was wrong, the selling price is great. The only thing you have to eliminate or fix is now the "Payment by SMS" in which is still available and payment information in the version for computers. To avoid problems remove the same or arrange technical problems with it. After all, I realized that you buy with "Pay by SMS" and or "Mobile Account" is almost the same thing as opposed to prices that are sold between both the two in which the "Payment by SMS" but is expensive. Now let's talk about the irselnort in translation and norlant to Portuguese? I know the next version is 5.0.0, work with it.

Edited by Magored

But before ... Why not have a category suggestions and support in Portuguese, it is sad to have to write "snake" taxes wkwkwkwkwkwk  :blush:  ;D  :crazy: