War buff

mailliwdxb

as already repeated in another post in my opinion the problem of side MCS is not just the war.

But be honest .... if you were were in the minority as MCS you would have complained ....

regarding the war buff I think the bonus in the week lasts 72 hours .... knowing that most of the players are more active in those days seems like a big advantage for one hour of futile war.

If you find fun to spend one hour to defend themselves during the war then I do not say anything. (I participated in the first three wars then stop).

@heavybowus : Sure xD

@maili : biased mods ? Hey look at your post too inside heavybowus's post :facepalm: so you meant that only elves worth for the "pathetic" ones? Nope nope nope mcs also have the "pathetic" side. If you read heavybowus's post, you would know what i said was based on reality OK.

Little note for you : Sorry, i don't have time arguing with you, better if you see my #1 sentence on my signature. Thank you :)

You being a mod better think twice before adding senseless statements to a discussion.

Me calling elves pathetic with an argument makes sense.

Devs have really gone over the top making a non player a mod. In all honesty I'd prefer anyone on this forum as mod over you especially since you're lack of playing the game -_-

The bugs bunny guy deserved mod over you ,full hate intended :)

And be a bit more smart with your quotes..i do have the right to judge you based on how you have acted to-date, or are you a hypocrite thats a whole different person outside forums?

Smartass.

Edited by mailliwdxb

And read my prior posts before quoting someone and going like.

"duh...this guy is right and i didnt read yours yet but im sure this guy is right %_%"

There is not the right a the wrong , no one is fighting , just discussing the topic which you started . And be nice to others , do not provoke or start fights.

Well livina i think you are a good mod but over some points i'm agreening with mailli like that one you as mod though you don't play game since idk how long time...you don't really know what's going on there sis :/ but i'm still cheering for you!

@Poley where's daddy?? :(

Ok then, my bad for calling mcs "pathetic".

That i go to Legion side once and i see the info ' battles start in 12h' and all write in world chat ' all go off in 12h' , what i have to say to that ?

Additional : i used to be a mc, i know that sentinels have always outnumbered legions in sapphire. I know the feeling of most mcs. Lose the wars, the blocked roads by elves. As in my memory, the mcs never give up. And I'm kinda disappointed to current mcs, even if you lose the wars, never give up, be united, be cheerful! Don't run from the reality, just face it! :) Same as the territory wars, just be united to beat the elves, together you cooperate! ^-^

Well livina i think you are a good mod but over some points i'm agreening with mailli like that one you as mod though you don't play game since idk how long time...you don't really know what's going on there sis :/ but i'm still cheering for you!

@Poley where's daddy?? :(

He was provoking me sis :( Well, i dont really know why did r0ly choose me :/ i've said in the application that i dont play ws anymore :3

I bet the daddy is... r0land? :blush:

Edited by Ivy Livi

I don't understand why the mc/forsaken side is complaining. They always got the short end of the stick XD

Mountain Clan having to leave their homeland and live in a tough and unforgiving mountainous region...where they "had to temper their bodies and spirits in an endless struggle to survive"

and the Forsaken..the people that came to be from a dragon achooing.

Such tough lives  :cray:

But jokes aside, they have it tougher and should feel more proud of themselves playing on hard/difficult/legendary/proud/unforgiving mode.  :good:

A challenge isnt fun in game when the opposite faction have it better than you by ten folds in the games main aspect.

Thats why i dont waste my precious time trying it,mailli, and sam

e should you do xd

Triple war buff, instead of removing wars you gave them thrice the value....thanks devs.

Legion should thank them that they trying to motivate their asses , all they know is complain and nothing else , and also log off while war . The problem is clearly not from developers side.

Triple war buff, instead of removing wars you gave them thrice the value....thanks devs.

Mailli,thanks them because now we have more reasons to humilliate elfs with buffs when they loose pvps against us.

Try to see always the positive side of the things xDDDDDDDDD

They try fighting me in a 1v1 and then run like the ♥♥♥♥♥ they are with 3 buffs.

Then they cross to the top of t5 to find out a random group of elf in mc side.

This isnt motivation this is almost like a final cleansing bullshit. 50 elves on mc side walking around.

ducking understand that motivation is when both sides have an equal chance this is ducking mockery no chance to fight back at all now. For one ducking week.

To every single person abbusing these buffs..i tell you, go die in a ducking hole you arse wipe.

No more complains, lock this post because its basically arguments that are being ignored by the devs who are probably having a laugh.

post-19717-0-80298900-1433591573_thumb.png

post-19717-0-49943600-1433591613_thumb.png

They try fighting me in a 1v1 and then run like the ♥♥♥♥♥ they are with 3 buffs.

This isnt motivation this is almost like a final cleansing bullshit. 50 elves on mc side walking around.

No more complains, lock this post because its basically arguments that are being ignored by the devs who are probably having a laugh.

Err you man take too seriously this game , you know that since you press the PvP sign you accept the conditions of the fight , otherwise you have the right not to press it right ? And you know warspear is not just a cave which is below nadir right ? You decided to go there while you know the situation , you can also not go there. And you asked wars to be removed , dont hope they gonna do it since every update they release takes over two months and more people getting bored of this game , wars were way more interesting when they were organised by one side and not by game every some days for a prize . 3 minute WARspear.

Did you see the ss? Looked a bit green.

Was that pvpcave? Other..than dgs elf and mc share the same map and ground...

Seems like the pvpcave is all we have left.

Did you see the ss? Looked a bit green.

Was that pvpcave? Other..than dgs elf and mc share the same map and ground...

Seems like the pvpcave is all we have left.

Yes i saw them and ? All i can see is u dead , sadly i dont ss and post here when i see rogue parties walkin in sentiel side . Pvp cave has left , then you complain in the wrong place , why dont u complain about delayed new game content to keep yourself busy somewhere else ..?

I haven't seen any good member there.

LMAO, then u didnt see that the best rogue lvl 20, the best necro lvl 20, the best lock lvl 20, the best barb lvl 20 and the best shaman lvl 20 are in Vortex.

Think i didnt miss anybody.

LMAO, then u didnt see that the best rogue lvl 20, the best necro lvl 20, the best lock lvl 20, the best barb lvl 20 and the best shaman lvl 20 are in Vortex.

Think i didnt miss anybody.

I've seen better than them

he gets butthurt when someone talk about Vortex lmao!, if i said that i've found better than them is cuz its true :) don't have to prov anything,

he gets butthurt when someone talk about Vortex lmao!, if i said that i've found better than them is cuz its true :) don't have to prov anything,

show me them xd

no :blush:

Then i will keep thinking on eld as best necro lvl 20, degree as best barb lvl 20, clutcher and shadowtear as best warlocks lvl 20, meiosis as best lvl 20 shaman and angen and me as ops rogues lvl 18-20.

I am always curious about any other good player at our ranks, but its the truth, i havent seen any better player yet.

Cmon guys, I don't think it's necessary to fight about which guild has the better members :/

Speaking and fighting are completely different words, my lady.

idk if vortex has the best lv20 rogue, but i know it has teh noobest! jarlaxxle = nooblaxxle = jarlaxxnoob ! panchens pro

Good to recognise yourself pro , but how you know others noob plyer ?

Let him bragg without a reason hahahaha.

If he doesnt feel good about the game, he will commit suicide for being a complete useless person.

First rule to call somebody a noob is winning him all the time, but this player has been unable to win me anytime in 4 years. His ranger died in seconds against my lvl 15 flambergues. Pathetic. Thats the reason why he deleted or hide his ranger from me xddddd

Btw,bask,this week i didnt find any unknown similar lvl as powerful as me,but i found a lvl 20 bd called skip or szip or something like that. She is reeeally good and hard to win. Its noche to find good players as well hehe