War buff

mailliwdxb

I think speaking from elf point of view mc who arena at lvl 20 are very good and the lvl 18 mc are strong to but come down to 14 and elfs just beat on mc for arena

• 2 weeks later...

He was Afro's right hand a long time ago in B2K guild, he is really op :) its a rogue.

Any rogue who uses star pilgrim belt with mana reg isn't pro c: xD

please tell me that ^^ is sarcasm.

Also Jarlaxxle remember our pvps its 8-6 atm remember whos 8. also Malliw is a bought account he also bought "Reflect". he brags cus hes a lv24 who can beat +8 lv18s and calls low levels noob and by low levels he means anyone under 24 xD id ignore him tbh.

Mailli was crying around that no druid can beat him without using link so I invited him to a pvp session between him and me and I beated him everytime without link #Stillenjoying#Awesomememories

Mailli was crying around that no druid can beat him without using link so I invited him to a pvp session between him and me and I beated him everytime without link #Stillenjoying#Awesomememories

Full lvl stun skill ? :D he just use hex effects

Same

Any rogue who uses star pilgrim belt with mana reg isn't pro c: xD

That moment when i just want to say ''You sir are just a noob with money''

Turtle always spread rumors about the others when he can't beat them,if he really bought that account just send a tick to support and leave the drama.

Edited by baskentliii

Game isn't just pvp , just in pvp pilgrim belt is useless , in other cases has nice stats (oh yes exists one lvl 20 now in same stats)

Game isn't just pvp , just in pvp pilgrim belt is useless , in other cases has nice stats (oh yes exists one lvl 20 now in same stats)

thats everyone's problem lol, you,cyber or turtle etc... can't tell us how to build a char,We can build our chars however we want cuz they are ours.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

God... Lies... Redbird... I complained link was bad... Not that no druid was able to kill me... Just because i dont want to spend my time reading half the bullshit on these pages doesn't mean you can spread bull... Besides you keeping distance was nice... Run some more... And again.. A druid win vs a tank nice sis :o ... While kiting.... You're just like turkpoweri.. Oh wait he used link twice and ran....and lost.. Props red.... Props.... Arrogant prick**

God... Lies... Redbird... I complained link was bad... Not that no druid was able to kill me... Just because i dont want to spend my time reading half the bullshit on these pages doesn't mean you can spread bull... Besides you keeping distance was nice... Run some more... And again.. A druid win vs a tank nice sis :o ... While kiting.... You're just like turkpoweri.. Oh wait he used link twice and ran....and lost.. Props red.... Props.... Arrogant prick**

I am not running that is called kiting. Running means your opponent won't be able to touch you because you keep on RUNNING. Kiting --> I root and go two steps away so you can't hit me while you are rooted, when you were able to use stun skill before the root I go 4 steps away so you won't be able to stun me --> that is called clever :P and nope I am not just like turkpoweri I am way better. + I will report your comment because I am getting tired of all those insulting people here. Come down man, you are just mad because you couldn't win me one single time the last time we had PvP battles on Ayvondil *z* get over it it's just a game

I am not running that is called kiting. Running means your opponent won't be able to touch you because you keep on RUNNING. Kiting --> I root and go two steps away so you can't hit me while you are rooted, when you were able to use stun skill before the root I go 4 steps away so you won't be able to stun me --> that is called clever :P and nope I am not just like turkpoweri I am way better. + I will report your comment because I am getting tired of all those insulting people here. Come down man, you are just mad because you couldn't win me one single time the last time we had PvP battles on Ayvondil *z* get over it it's just a game

Redbird never runs c:

I root and go two steps away so you can't hit me while you are rooted, when you were able to use stun skill before the root I go 4 steps away so you won't be able to stun me

Read that again...i dont run it seems..

Besides every other druid i know seems to not like running..using a op class buffed out of existance with passive heal and non dmg interfering roots with....the ability to hit from a distance..oh wait you won...and you take pride in it...fair enough...ive fought harder beef and won, you trying to prove something by winning against a dk? XD AFTER RUNNING yeah...sad and pathetic and btw if you are able to recall from that 'brain' of yours i never claimed that i would be able to beat any druid without link...and..smart druid? More like a desperate excuse for a strong one.

x-------x

And btw the lines i said in my previous comments dont have anything 'insulting' towards ye..might seem a little unfair to any mod who'd be one sided and still give me an unnecesary warning..just sayin.. :3

"Arrogant prick" "you're sad and pathetic" = "unnecessary warning"....

First time a useful comment Toods ty :P

@Mailli all I can say is: I'm feeling so damn sorry for you that you take a game so seriously. I am not gonna continue to discuss with you, the result would always be the same: I keep on normal talking, you are getting more angry and angry and you would continue to "insult".

Btw actually caster classes are made to heal tanks and not to PvP a tank. Guess why casters have a staff as weapon--> so they can hit from a far distance. Here you go, actually casters are kiters. Btw yes I am a strong druid but you know what? I am also smart, people don't call me pro for no reason or wanna practise PvP with me.

Edited by Xredbirdx

Yes another drama!!!! can i join :[?

No, if this is about to become a drama I will lock the topic. Stay friendly and respect eachother :)

And you...are abusing mod powers ....for personal benefit..no drama infact you started a personal brawl here when the topic was about war buffs so go give yourself a warning. Me getting angry over a game is when i start verbal abbuse :P.

Pro....the fact that anyone calls you anything more than runner surprises me..pshh nothing more than a little girl with her dads bank acc...no offence intended ..just made an assumption xx

In what way am I abusing mod powers lol? And the one who started to make drama here was you by crying all day about elves being so op with buffs. Anyway if you got any problems with me write me a personal message ty :) It's time to close this topic.

Edited by Xredbirdx