War buff

mailliwdxb

Please rework the war buffs given to the winning faction.

Being able to bend pvp wins is easy because of said 'winning faction' always getting buffs.

Ive lost to a ranger(with armour) who i was able to beat with half my armour because of the increase in resi and dmg.

Please rework the idea.. It's unfair and just plain annoying now.

No one pushes you to pvp people who have war buff on :3 and it's for one day only + not all people participate in war

Whose problem is that legion during war is always inactive and don't care bru ? War needs a prize and thats it you gotta get along with it . About your pvps .. no one will really care , just telling you ^^ .

War needs a prize when people work for it.

Elves being noticeably better in a war scenario with *cough* bullshit op *cough* good skills make em get said reward more often with no competition.

So a little reworking works...every mc on a major server would understand.

I don't understand it..on the one hand all mc are saying they don't need the ridiculous war bonus but on the other hand you all cry around because it's unfair...sense??

Hmm since there is no competition , no defence and attack by legion of course sentiels will win .. i remember there were draws in the begin now i see steps back . Dunno why but you gotta solve it in your side not here ^^ . And about good skills .. legion has no ? Hmm think about it again before writing complains :) 

Old wars were much better when a side was organising it with deadly attacks .. i loved it much more , was epic when 1 bridge existed epic blocks next to caravans and much fun .. i miss it . These wars are nothing in front of these old 

Well i never touched it even if im next to it in Us sapphire , it is down in 4 secs or so , lol .

People who don't hit the flag at least once should not get the buff in my opinion

I'm agreeing on it. Most just log for 2m to get buff and log off after they receive the war bonus. At least they should have been in one of the three areas where the enemy flags are.

I don't understand it..on the one hand all mc are saying they don't need the ridiculous war bonus but on the other hand you all cry around because it's unfair...sense??

me...no able..to comprehend... the english

we dont need ridiculous war bonusses on both sides because its unfair.....understandable?

Of course you were able to comprehend:) my english is fine^^ mad 'cause you lost the pvps though I didn't have war bonuses? You won the first two, I won all after :3 + you counted a win when a rogue hit me 300-400hp and you didn't stop to attack me when shamans totem got me 3 times -_- fair pvps :D P.S. I still won the pvp when totem hit me. And it's not like it was the first time we pvped and i beated you:D

Omg you won a fight against a tank...brilliant especially with a caster stunner with heal.

God you trying to act tought with pussy classes isnt gonna make me change my opinion of you being an arrogant prick that doesnt bring anything useful to a topic.

Lmao I remember you pming me on elves saying: can't win a tank? Seriously I ducked your ass after :D and I guess it even makes you more mad that I didn't have to use link to win you. And you are the only one I am arrogant at because you think you are the king of PvP and PvP cave

Edited by Xredbirdx

Malli whats a useful topic here ? What should it contain ?

Edited by heavybowus

Calm ur tits down. Heavybowus and redbird you 2 should join to mc side for at least 2 weeks so you can understand our feelings xDXDXD

I pmd you cause you lost twice... To a tank... Now that you mentioned it i never took the fights seriously, but since you insist on bringing it up.... You lost twice to a tank as a druid. And the 3rd was supposed to be a win as well you were lucky to have the faggot rogue hit your sorry ass. King of pvp? Nah i admit im not the best mc... Hell not even the best dk. But if i get ganked either in nadir pvp or pvp cave i make sure the person who ganked me doesn't enter the respective area unless i get a formal 'sorry'.

Heavybowus... This topic is about you long ears getting buffs without any work whatsoever. Either they rework the idea or it's basically spoon feeding you pathetic people free amp

Idc about war buff. Wooowwww i lost twice to a tank and now? If you want we can make a pvp day on Ayvondil where no one interrupts

I accept your pvp offer

But the fact still stands even IF the results of any future pvps results in me losing.

You brought it up and now forced me to use it against you.

A high amp druid lost to a dk...twice pfft

Heavybowus... This topic is about you long ears getting buffs without any work whatsoever. Either they rework the idea or it's basically spoon feeding you pathetic people free amp

What you want to change by this topic ? Devs add legion bots ? Yea getting a dmg and resi buff which for some looks unfair for a side of game which is the PvP . That i go to Legion side once and i see the info ' battles start in 12h' and all write in world chat ' all go off in 12h' , what i have to say to that ? 

:facepalm: Pathetic mcs.

If you want to feel them or the war go install warspear again and say it in their chat  ;D

Of course old wars were even until people started migrating to an already overpopulated faction. I see and understand the points here in this topic...

The server was once balanced.. Now its not (elf/chosen locked so their is a population issue)

I live in Canada and find it highly interested that was happen for me after midnight on what's supposed to be a us server? You'd think they would adjust the event time to match a reasonable time in the area the server is so called hosted (US). Which has me wondering.. Does that even stand for anything? When a server was deemed US it used to mean it was hosted from the US and event times reflected key times for that timezone.

I'm still patiently trying to level but very annoyed when I'm lv15 getting killed by 5+ elf raid party's... Through in a war buff and its physically impossible to get quests done and level . (their is no quest to kill players so low... Their is one for lv18+ characters)

So you throw in over populated , war buff , bully's and its physically impossible for those new players joining mc/forsaken to level and balance the server.. ELF's talk their trash on mc spy's as if skills had anything to do with victory's when clearly that's not the reason...

I have seen players ask constantly for faction numbers for war events and GMs NEVER publish them (clear sign their is an issue but refusal to admit). So its easy for an elf to talk garbage on forums and know their is an issue but instead of being an adult and admitting its because of a known issue you deny it.. Fact is .. If the population issues was in mc/forsaken side you would be saying the same thing we are so grow up..

GMs incorporate an item in shop (1 hour pk safety charm) so new players can do their quests and level properly without having some scrub lv24 elf party bank them at lvl 13.. Its pathetic.. Their is no honor in elf behavior .. And I seriously don't care what any elf has to say on forums unless they grow up and are willing to admit that their is a handycap and that plays a major part in how and why you win wars in under 10 minutes with a score of 3-0.. Grow a pair and man up.. Your not godly.. Your using an advantage to win wars.. That's the fact and that's all I want to see in your responses.. And until you admit that.. You have some growing up to do.

Biased mods? Id consider thinking before you talk.

Pathetic? You long ears are taking the proverbial candy from the proverbial baby.

Mcs cant hold themselves because we lack members to make up a foundation.

Why is that? Do people like joining the legion because they like looking like a homosexual sissy? No offence to anybody homosexual i was just relating a gay persons attitude to that of a normal chosen/firstborn char demeanour.

Even if it were the case of interest, a 1:10 ratio of any participation in anything whatsoever when comparing sides is also another sign.

'MORE PEOPLE IN ELF BECAUSE ELF HAVE PEW PEW SKILLS'

Understood? Mindless ...ugh..

heavybowus read the title of this topic...you might find out what i want to change...genious.

No participation because its pointless

Yes but the subject changes all the time , like now i see again complains on skills lel. Tell me more about which has pew pew skills (leave out the bd , had been argued in many topics again on pvp stuff from who thinks bd is op). About the topic as you said its pointless already.

Mage, aoe galore

Druid, heal+bind+dmg aoe galore

Bd, lel counter

Ranger, not as op anymore but still has arrow rain

Pala, banner and fetter and the circle thing in between dmg and bind aoe

Priest, not as op but hards tear is a aoe dmg

'War'Spear

Barb, aoe debuffs

Dk, steel hurricane in a 1x1 area

Lock, equivalent to PALA

Shaman, quake and light shield

Necro, lel

Rogue, aoe? What's aoe

'War'Spear

Do i see a lack in things that hit multiple targets in a war game?

Aka...one sided.

Get it in your head that this game is biased.

You missed half but anyway .. I do not disagree or argue , game is not perfect and thats the truth . Well aoe does not just explain everything xD

@heavybowus : Sure xD

@maili : biased mods ? Hey look at your post too inside heavybowus's post :facepalm: so you meant that only elves worth for the "pathetic" ones? Nope nope nope mcs also have the "pathetic" side. If you read heavybowus's post, you would know what i said was based on reality OK.

Little note for you : Sorry, i don't have time arguing with you, better if you see my #1 sentence on my signature. Thank you :)

Edited by Lady Livina

@heavybowus : Sure xD

@maili : biased mods ? Hey look at your post too inside heavybowus's post :facepalm: so you meant that only elves worth for the "pathetic" ones? Nope nope nope mcs also have the "pathetic" side. If you read heavybowus's post, you would know what i said was based on reality OK.

Little note for you : Sorry, i don't have time arguing with you, better if you see my #1 sentence on my signature. Thank you :)

Whatever ..