Druid need a skill update to make a difference in dungeon!

rownstive

The Devs should make a skill for druid which can let them (druid) be a difference in dungeon.

Frankly speaking, as of now the druids are the last option for dungeon, which is a little dissappointing.

Hope to see some change in that..

Waht? Aren't the druid and shaman the best classes for solo heal in dungeons? Druid also deals great dmg with good stuns? I think they are the best class for dungeons on elf side. They are just so common, it would feel like nobody wants them

druids can literally(in some cases) replace priests. i dont see your point.

if anything, link is yet to be nerfed

Nerf secret link to 50% of it's original heal. Some people literally heal 1000+ with ONE heal. Imagine that and then ~2 seconds long. The lucky b*stard is immortal for a small period of time.

Nerf secret link to 50% of it's original heal. Some people literally heal 1000+ with ONE heal. Imagine that and then ~2 seconds long. The lucky b*stard is immortal for a small period of time.

Priests/necro shield makes you immortal too. And dont forget bd.

i will agree coz really do ppl prefer priest over druid because of aura and tears but again its all your personal ability how you play how you manage when your in the tower coz trust me being the only healer in the party is not a easy thing specially when all are getting attacked at the same time and all need heal need quick decisions etc but is fun priest or druid  #personal-experience ;D     

You mean in term dungeon because of single damage, but actually it is np. That day I was going to make a 1 stam with my pt in term heroic just if one of our members didn't dc when the boss was 100k hp, and I am a druid btw. It is not a big problem, but u can wait,there will be new expert skills.