Increase Boss Drop Rate For All Bosses

STRONTZION

I see, nowadays boss drop rate is very low, i spent 5hours hunting, still no good equip drop. The gms and devs r now focusing on dgs, and so deliberately decrease drop rate, please fix it and increase drop rate...!!

All players want this but...

No benefit for the aigrind, so no.

PS : Actually it's all about luck, that's how the system works. Well you should rethink about it. Even a 24 hours farmer only gets spheres.

Edited by Lady Livina

5 hours only? B*ech please, in ~6 months of doing dungeons daily I only got 3 moderate drops. It's all about luck. Some people win, others don't.

yeah, i really do agree with this suggestion. they really needa think of better ways for players to get the latest and greatest gears. the random drop rate is good but its not really viable... as i said before, people are still using the same damn lvl 17-18 gears from i dunno, like 2 years ago?

in the end its all about money for aigrind(no offense) but it really needs to be considered.

if you dont wana ditch this random drop system. maybe increase the amount of ways/bosses that drop certain gears so that its not only really limited to those who are lucky/rich enough to get them.

but how abt increasing dg drop a ltl bit??? with present drop sometyms it doesnt pay for even repair cost .

People had to do less work to get the gear and it would get kinda boring...they have the low drop rate cause it shall be SPECIAL to have a rare gear, costume or anything.

Drop rates are fine imo , well it was bit too high on double drop rate week , Lord weapon price and demo/beholder lost their value now .. no rare anymore .

To hell with drops.... me and my 16 frnds r farming in bg and tt for 2 months and all we got isnt even worth 100k. and nt only us many more players whom we know faced same experience. Only players who r alrdy rich dont pay attention. and abt double drop. It was only for heroic difficulty. Can u tell how many players r there to complete heroic successfully xcept those r alrdy equiped

• 2 years later...

Dungeon drop rates are fine, but boss drop rate sucks, the gears there suck too. I wish devs bring back valuable boss hunting, like the good ol' lab.

I just agree to increase the drop rate of rare craft material, because they are so rare and thus expensive. And craft upgraded gears cost incredibly too much, unrealistic for a casual player to put his hands on.

Edited by Gladiator

On 11.8.2017 at 7:09 PM, Gladiator said:

Dungeon drop rates are fine, but boss drop rate sucks, the gears there suck too. I wish devs bring back valuable boss hunting, like the good ol' lab.

I just agree to increase the drop rate of rare craft material, because they are so rare and thus expensive. And craft upgraded gears cost incredibly too much, unrealistic for a casual player to put his hands on.

1 ethreal ess cost about 30k and you need (atleast i think) over 20 for some crafts + all those resources to get required items and get to certain craft level.

9 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

1 ethreal ess cost about 30k and you need (atleast i think) over 20 for some crafts + all those resources to get required items and get to certain craft level.

He knows that lol

15 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

Do you know? 1 ethereal ess is 40k-45k now ._. At least in Sapphire elf side

You can easily talk about 800-900k gold for each lvl26 craft piece of gear. Tell me, what casual player can afford that? Even not-so-hardcore payers wouldn't afford it. Now of course those prices are made up by players, but if they weren't that rare, they wouldn't cost that much.

The alternative gears are either 5-6 levels lower or lvl25 from Technopolis hard, that also are very rare, because no one spams tp hard. The game definitely lacks variations of gears, besides the ridiculous prices for craft gears.

Make ethereal essences less rare in dungs and bosses and from disassembling pls.

Edited by Gladiator

Straight forward increasing the drop rate would or don't fix much or just break the game economy. 

We need to keep those very rare gear rare as they are now, and increase the number of unique itens. The amount of sets today in game is very small. 

Buy I don't really think we will get anything from aigrind

1 hour ago, wyrm said:

Straight forward increasing the drop rate would or don't fix much or just break the game economy. 

We need to keep those very rare gear rare as they are now, and increase the number of unique itens. The amount of sets today in game is very small. 

Buy I don't really think we will get anything from aigrind

Yeah but those very rare gear like craft aren't just rare, they are impossible for a normal/casual player to get, and they get big bonus, and don't exclude that the next dungeons would be so hard that craft gears are necessary. 

I'm not saying that ethereal essences should drop like common essence, but its drop rate should be increased in general and doubled at least in the special events along with normal drops.

And yeah we need more gear sets, gears that could be a good replacement for craft, like higher level heroic set.

Edited by Gladiator

Atleast they should increase the drop rate of energy essence and catalyst bcoz at high level it requires many essences to craft gears( for instance, lv 26 staff requires 38 EE where 1 EE ~5k in eu mc ; nearly 200k gold + some  great amount of gold for amping , total = 300k or more) which is expensive for casual players. I saw in many comments that for non-mcoiners, it requires time to get stability in game; but what's the meaning of spending lot of time when u get nothing; i know u would say "u can get def bars ,they are very common drop,every bosses nearly drop those" but we all know that they are very very cheap and compare to the the cost i mentioned above is really low. 

P.s: didn't read what I wrote xd

Drop rate fine.. if increase drop rate, idk how many will camp each boss map1&2. boss cant even live for 5 minutes.

A solution would be new sets of equipments and new ways to get them. Crafting is a joke nowadays. What if there were equipment chests for example? I would love that. Of course, greed would make that hella expensive and inaffordable...

Level 24/26 cc armour with bonus stats, that's what I've been dreaming about since...2 years? 3 years?

Time flies by.....:cat2:

It would be the solution for everything *inserts Jesus smiley from game*

Edited by Morgana

On 13/08/2017 at 3:08 PM, Gladiator said:

Yeah but those very rare gear like craft aren't just rare, they are impossible for a normal/casual player to get, and they get big bonus, and don't exclude that the next dungeons would be so hard that craft gears are necessary. 

I'm not saying that ethereal essences should drop like common essence, but its drop rate should be increased in general and doubled at least in the special events along with normal drops.

And yeah we need more gear sets, gears that could be a good replacement for craft, like higher level heroic set.

I think it is healthy for the game to have such things, most of games today have it, and the announcement in chat when someone gets one make it even better, the game needs to have those "impossible objectives".

The problem is that we don't have much in between, and even its hard to get. And after arena set getting f*cked for pve, casual players are in a even worst situation.

But I cant see a good way to solve it, I remember playing guild war's, I got a very good set and cool weapons at lvl80, it was pretty easy to get after some days of farming, but the game has so much more to do, what warspear have? If we take away all the grind and the search for itens, warspear dont have much to offer, a monotonous hardcore arena, kinda cool dungeons but stamina limits casual players a lot, events are cool but rare and have the same problems, quest lines are not that attractive, wars seems to be so damn polarized that half of the players don't even fight, look at emerald situation.

Maybe if we add more daily quests like satraps. Or more raid bosses in the entire world, but they need to actually matter, to really motivate players.
I remember playing a chinese mobile mmo (I forgot the name) where you had those daily quests that would really give good rewards and players would log to do it every single day cause it was worth.

Well, anyway, my point is, the item thing is not only a economic problem, it also helps to give objectives to the game, the lack of cool things to do was compensated with tjhe increased difficulty of getting things.

The whole ws is a bit different from other mmos

Usually drop gears are great and rare and people hunt for them and craft gears are what most use because they are readily available to all players so people can use them till they collect the legendary gears. But boi those legendary gears in ws are like 20-50k and craft is like 800k to 1m and they are not even legendary grade :hopeless:

• 3 weeks later...

They could improve the drop rate of craft materials in map1's dungeons, it's not that the price of an E.ethereal is between 35 ~ 45k (Br-Tourmaline), or put it in the coins store! I have a mage lv 12 full craft and I farm on map1 frequently and it is disappointing the drop rate of materials. 

:angry1:

• 2 weeks later...

I think Devs should take this topic in consideration trying to give some extra reward like daily quest: Kill "specific boss" 5 times or Kill "specific boss" until 1 minute

Just now, Liidert said:

I think Devs should take this topic in consideration trying to give some extra reward like daily quest: Kill "specific boss" 5 times or Kill "specific boss" until 1 minute

Agree

On 10/09/2017 at 3:26 PM, Liidert said:

This would be fantastic if implemented. 

:ah:

25 minutes ago, LUIZFRL said:

This would be fantastic if implemented. 

:ah:

If implemented right. So it wouldnt make game even more p2w