LOGO/BANNER IN EVERY GUILD

geraldutol

IF HAVE UPDATE IN THE NEAR FUTURE,

I WANT TO SUGGEST EACH AND EVERY GUILD

MAKING OWN LOGO IN THE GUILD. REPRESENTING

IF WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THE GUILD.

MAKE ANY BROWSE OR UPLOAD PICTURE IN OPTION

THAT IS EXCITING IF DEVELOP THAT LOGO/BANNER

IN EACH AND EVERY GUILD. THATS IS FUN :)

LONGLIVE AIGRIND CORP.

Great idea, but why caps...? Besides, how would you make it? Via in-game drawing tool or an external picture? Uploading pics may crash warspear, so...

it depends in the developer noso.

i have more playing online games so i decided to

Suggest to this idea. If its work. :)

Logo/banner appears beside in the guild name :)

Example: Logo/banner elixirph :)

If you mean that every guild would be able to submit their own logos/banners then no because that's some heavy load to handle considering there are thousands of guild in the game right now

If you mean that guilds would be able to make a logo/banner from the in-game presets, then yes, great idea

If you mean that every guild would be able to submit their own logos/banners then no because that's some heavy load to handle considering there are thousands of guild in the game right now

If you mean that guilds would be able to make a logo/banner from the in-game presets, then yes, great idea

Yah if the creator of this game will allow this more great!. :)

Yeah just copy it all from clash of clans ;D

Not copy from that game sir. That is unique sugeestion if the creator is like this idea. Maybe this is hard to do. But all players/costumers playing this game. maybe it depends on the graphics.

Good idea imo , but upload from out i dont know .. If anyone can use out side picrures u will see many abusing pics or even non suitable for kids who play this game .. U know what i mean . Well in game creation by a specific variety or in game draw or something .. Not bad at all .. I support your idea , but hope this isnt too heavy to be added . And of course we cant wait this free of charge hehe .. Noway.

Edited by heavybowus

Good idea imo , but upload from out i dont know .. If anyone can use out side picrures u will see many abusing pics or even non suitable for kids who play this game .. U know what i mean . Well in game creation by a specific variety or in game draw or something .. Not bad at all .. I support your idea , but hope this isnt too heavy to be added . And of course we cant wait this free of charge hehe .. Noway.

Yah thanks for support. it depends to the leader if he did that. But if each and every leader in guild is professional. Thats good. We hope this idea make on :)

Doesnt really need a professional to make a logo . HE can take ideas by members , or even all members work for it so that everyone likes it . Lets see.

Doesnt really need a professional to make a logo . HE can take ideas by members , or even all members work for it so that everyone likes it . Lets see.

We hope that Creator See This Topic Or visit Once Only if its nice idea or its hard for the version of the game. I know it makes some long decision about this. But the creator love this it doesnt matter if its hard to make. The more important is players like it :).

In game presets, great idea; like Shilan and heavybowu said free uploading isn't good. Unfree of charge a.k.a. Miracle shop logos, great idea. How about if these banners could be used in guild wars? (Assuming that they'll work the same way as the territory wars.) Let people amplify their flags and hunt them for days in dungeons!

Some random drawings for you to visualize my post. (It's a pure coincidence that the Sentinel thingy is much more expensive than the others!)

Flag1.jpg

Flag2.jpg

Flag3(1).jpg

Flag4.jpg

Edited by TheCabbage

Yes, let devs design some awesome logos for guilds. More fancy logos can be bought from the miracle shop. One of the ways to make a guild's logo appear is when a paladin uses his banner, his guild's logo could appear on the banner. Another way is when using the new lvl 7 active skill "Guild Totem", the guild's logo could appear on the totem.

Feel free to ask/quibble/give ideas. Thank you! :) :friends:

In game presets, great idea; like Shilan and heavybowu said free uploading isn't good. Unfree of charge a.k.a. Miracle shop logos, great idea. How about if these banners could be used in guild wars? (Assuming that they'll work the same way as the territory wars.) Let people amplify their flags and hunt them for days in dungeons!

Some random drawings for you to visualize my post. (It's a pure coincidence that the Sentinel thingy is much more expensive than the others!)

Great! I like this idea :good:  :clapping:

Yes, let devs design some awesome logos for guilds. More fancy logos can be bought from the miracle shop. One of the ways to make a guild's logo appear is when a paladin uses his banner, his guild's logo could appear on the banner. Another way is when using the new lvl 7 active skill "Guild Totem", the guild's logo could appear on the totem.

Feel free to ask/quibble/give ideas. Thank you! :) :friends:

Agree on that. only logo appears in guild only beside the name. :)