lollipop yo

Maleshaman

So a few days maybe a week ago I got the lollipop upgrade for my android.

What I want to talk about in this topic is what exactly changed in this upgrade over the last one (think it was KitKat?)

I've seen a few graphical changes on my s5, some of them being the active task folder, lighter keyboard/ browser etc.

And probably my best discovery, recording footage without having to root. Hail the non roof bricks!

What other things changed between these versions?

Lollipop is faster and smoother. Guess you're using S5 or S4? Or Note 4? Because at Sammobile they said Lollipop is way faster than Kitkat:/

If you were running KitKat on a high end device already, will barely notice any speed or performance increase, as KitKat was relatively stable and smooth.

On nexus 7 coming from KitKat to lolipop on day, main changes being visual (settings, keyboard, notification bar), just a huge make over to clean the interface, battery life was slightly improved.

Edited by Sulla

Thanks, that's probably why I don't notice a whole lot of changes in speed.

The interface stuff was really noticeable as my phone got updated, I gues most of my questions been answered xd

How do you guys feel about lollipop?

Only thing I'll point out dueing experience, whenever I'm charging my phone whilst on youtube or something I notice a particular spot of my phone that gets extremely hot, haven't had this issue back with KitKat.

Specific spot would be next to the camera.