is the server down?

limipl

Alright, listen closely,p.s. I don't know how to use commas, so don't judge me, ok in T4 there is this pony named Craig and he is a lunatic he's always offering me special treats, anyways he's on elf side and he probably did this

Alright, listen closely,p.s. I don't know how to use commas, so don't judge me, ok in T4 there is this pony named Craig and he is a lunatic he's always offering me special treats, anyways he's on elf side and he probably did this

Omg I see Craig yesterday =O (I see him in arena he kill me with his 2h advance bow (9k+ dmg)

I don´t really understand how a 2D game like this, and with all the money that some players waste in game, can happen these issues or, in case it happens, are not fixed fast...

Then you would be inmediately banned  for doing what you can´t do.

As spiderman´s uncle said: all great power requires a great responsabilty... or something like that.

;D

Man if I were a mod I'd so ban you, and you must not play WS like I play it wink wink nudge nudge

gd thing ur not one panda-emoticon-22.gif

Почему я не могу войти ..... был он не обновляется и только мне, что журнал не могу в?

Server down... :excl:

Hello there, dear friends!

Today we're celebrating Victory Day of the World War II!

In commemoration of this special day, all players will be reset to level 1 and gold to 0.

Have a nice weekend.

Edited by nabnecro