A hook

Tweek

Where is the invincibility when you respawn at a statue? Inba town takeovers

And don't bother deleting the thread for something that insignificant.

IMO they should revert life scroll effect (gives invulnerability for some time or until you change map or use any skill/attack).

They tried to make this change to prevent scroll abuse on wars but it is better to just disable revive scrolls during wars.

As it is now, low level players can get spawn killed forever while a town is under attack and they dont get to play the game.

Already been made a simulair topic where the reply was short, it's been changed that's all.

They should atleast lock the topic (and give it a reason why) for a week and then probably delete it since I cannot check ws forum every day so I could atleast see why it got locked. Thanks for the reply.

Edited by Senpai

^ dont forget they'll lose money from life scrolls. i for one, will not revive onspot if i am going to be stunned the second i revive.

They should atleast lock the topic (mine) for a week and then probably delete it since I cannot check ws forum every day. Thank you for the reply tho.

No biggie, but yea it's been mentioned before.

IMO they should revert life scroll effect (gives invulnerability for some time or until you change map or use any skill/attack).

They tried to make this change to prevent scroll abuse on wars but it is better to just disable revive scrolls during wars.

As it is now, low level players can get spawn killed forever while a town is under attack and they dont get to play the game.

This.

There is no point in having no invulnerability for atleast 5 seconds after you revive at a statue.

What if 300 elves decide to wipe a town? Does that mean I cannot play the game for the next 30 minutes(till they get bored and log off or other towns decide that they had enough fun and go help)? Sheesh