New player (Hi everyone)

bongboy07@hotmail.ca

Dear WS community

So I just found this game on google play store. I'm looking to get in game and spend some of my $ but before I do I was hoping for a little information.

I am looking to play a caster , I was looking through the classes and was thinking shawman or necro. I have always loved necromancers in all my previous games and was thinking about trying it here.

Q: Are necrosis good for farming and PvP

Q: for PvP and farming what would you suggest.. Necro/shawman

A friend of mine has played this game in the past and told me about an event called "50% extra mcoins".

Q: Would this event be happening this weekend? (Have 50$ in bank and want to buy mcoins but I want more bang for my buck)

Q: Are the factions population balanced?

If I could get some answers it would help me decide if I should in fact play this game and make it my new game.

Necros are support classes/healers, just as shamans.

I'd suggest both, since they have good farming/healing skills each.

The 50% extra miracle coins won't happen each weekend, they announce everything in the "News and Announcements" tab.

I think the factions are balanced, but others don't. It's your opinion:)

Hello there! Welcome to the Arinar, the world of Warspear! :)

To answer your question :

1. Both necro and shaman are supporting classes (as noso said).

Most of shaman skills have the purpose on PvP, so it's better used for PvP. While, necro is very good in PvE, but some people say that necro is excellent in PvP.

2. About the 50% extra mcoins... It usually happens on the weekend, on certain occasions (not every week as mentioned by noso), exception for the sms payment.

3. Nope, the factions population aren't balanced. The sentinel side is the favorite currently on the most servers, as well as the population meets the big imbalance on both sentinel and legion side. Most players on sentinel side play as firstborn. While players on legion side is balanced between mountain clan and forsaken.

Those are the facts and my humble opinions. Any related questions are welcome!

A retired player,

Nestly - Druid - US-Sapphire

Thank you for your speedy responses. I appreciate you two taking the time to respond and answer my questions in a very organized manner.

As for the mcoin event I'll probably just wait than for the event before I purchase mcoin. It looks like I will be making a necro :)

Hey! I didn't say the 50% miracle coin bonus was every weekend :diablo:

And about the "balance"... I have an adittion: most people want to be the good guys, because of moral reasons, but also because most of the time it's easier to do.

People who start as Mountain Clan/Forsaken will be better in the game than people who play on the easy side, measured in about 1 year or so.

I personally wouldn't choose a necromancer because they are losing healthpoints when they use heal or shield + just necros +8 or higher are good in pvp and only when they have a really good skill set up. Shamans are a pretty good class, they have awesome skills. But i would recommend you to join on Sentinels as Priest. They are always needed, are awesome if you have to go dungeons and are also amazing if you are doing PvP :P

About the 50% mcoins sale: It starts every friday at a certain time and lasts till mcoin shop sale on sunday.

Factions are balanced I think, the only problem is that,as Noso said, many people prefer to play on "the good" side of the game. And I also heard people saying that they started the game on Forsaken/Mountin Clan side but switched to Elf/Chosen 'cause the people are more friendly and helpful there. Same happened to me, I started on Mc but switched to play on Druid and Bladedancer and I am really happy that I made this decision :) I don't wanna make Mc side to look bad, they also have many nice people!

About the 50% mcoins sale: It starts every friday at a certain time and lasts till mcoin shop sale on sunday.

8/9 hours after mcoin sale the 50% ends

I personally wouldn't choose a necromancer because they are losing healthpoints when they use heal or shield + just necros +8 or higher are good in pvp and only when they have a really good skill set up. Shamans are a pretty good class, they have awesome skills. But i would recommend you to join on Sentinels as Priest. They are always needed, are awesome if you have to go dungeons and are also amazing if you are doing PvP :P

Factions are balanced I think, the only problem is that,as Noso said, many people prefer to play on "the good" side of the game. And I also heard people saying that they started the game on Forsaken/Mountin Clan side but switched to Elf/Chosen 'cause the people are more friendly and helpful there. Same happened to me, I started on Mc but switched to play on Druid and Bladedancer and I am really happy that I made this decision :) I don't wanna make Mc side to look bad, they also have many nice people!

I Agree On That xredbirdx. For Short Story "Choose How You Feel". If You Feel Good Choose "Elf/Choosen" If You feel Bad Choose "Forsaken/Mountain Clan". :)