My goodbyes.

vavavi

My friend!! Wish u best in life! DramaKing of sos :/ who will make drama inside guild chat now!!one of crazyest lowest temper ppl ive known! Bye my gp machine! XD whatsapp forever dude^^

• 3 weeks later...

u just a noob vavavii,better go die with ur family

it's amazing what people can say, when they don't have to say it in real life huh?

:)

it's amazing what people can say, when they don't have to say it in real life huh?

:)

why should not you care ... to better see and

die with your family

why should not you care ... to better see and

die with your family

I'm just referring to how people can say the most evil of things like telling people to die when in the internet so easily. 

You talk a certain way in the internet compared to in real life and because of that, the morality of what your say does not apply so much. 

To be honest you dont need to spend much on food.

lol the communists tell you to spend less on food and buy more mcoin :crazy:

Hi. I just wanted to say my sort of goodbyes to this game and it's players. I recently started buying miracle coins, alot of them.

It took me a month and around 300 euros to realise that it had become a problem for me, and that the game had become a took big part of my daily life, even affecting my relationships to my friends and family. So, 2 days ago i was in my lock store, buying Google play cards to get mcoins for my new lock, and it hit me. I had spended more money in this game in the past two weeks, than I had to food. This and a few recent events concerning my family made me realise it's time to end it.

So this is my sort of a goodbye and thank you to all those people I've met here over the past two years. I really do consider some of them my friends, not only as random people in a game. I've been able to trust some with surprisingly personal things.

Anyways, thank you all my friends for making these few years what they were. I can honestly say I enjoyed them. Special thanks to all of sos for being my sort of in game family. (yes, it sounds cheesy I know). I hope you all the best.

And when it comes to people whom I've fought, I hope you all know it's just my way of having fun, and doing what's supposed to be done in this game. No hard feelings is what I'm trying to say.

Well, this turned into a real novel, but I guess it's ok, won't hold it against anyone if they don't want to read it.

Anyways, I might log occasionally to check in, but I doubt it.

Hope you all the best. Forest bears 4 lyf.

I didn't know you bro but this story is real its so sad how the system ran by the admins economically ducking people who like to game cause they want cool stuff. freemium is the word to describe this its latin for not really free. sorry to hear this happened man. It is a cool game just ran by people who crave money through micro payments :f

I didn't know you bro but this story is real its so sad how the system ran by the admins economically ducking people who like to game cause they want cool stuff. freemium is the word to describe this its latin for not really free. sorry to hear this happened man. It is a cool game just ran by people who crave money through micro payments :f

It really can become an addiction. First you buy small amounts then realise how easy it makes everything. Eventually you'll be buying large amounts just because you've forgotten how to manage without it.

Edited by vavavi

It really can become an addiction. First you buy small amounts then realise how easy it makes everything. Eventually you'll be buying large amounts just because you've forgotten how to manage without it.

I stopped buying mcoin it was tough cuz they make it hard but hey im better off far as I'm concerned my money doesnt keep the game going or keep it developed well. I play for the fun of killing others :D

Hi. I just wanted to say my sort of goodbyes to this game and it's players. I recently started buying miracle coins, alot of them.

It took me a month and around 300 euros to realise that it had become a problem for me, and that the game had become a took big part of my daily life, even affecting my relationships to my friends and family. So, 2 days ago i was in my lock store, buying Google play cards to get mcoins for my new lock, and it hit me. I had spended more money in this game in the past two weeks, than I had to food. This and a few recent events concerning my family made me realise it's time to end it.

So this is my sort of a goodbye and thank you to all those people I've met here over the past two years. I really do consider some of them my friends, not only as random people in a game. I've been able to trust some with surprisingly personal things.

Anyways, thank you all my friends for making these few years what they were. I can honestly say I enjoyed them. Special thanks to all of sos for being my sort of in game family. (yes, it sounds cheesy I know). I hope you all the best.

And when it comes to people whom I've fought, I hope you all know it's just my way of having fun, and doing what's supposed to be done in this game. No hard feelings is what I'm trying to say.

Well, this turned into a real novel, but I guess it's ok, won't hold it against anyone if they don't want to read it.

Anyways, I might log occasionally to check in, but I doubt it.

Hope you all the best. Forest bears 4 lyf.

Hope it all gets sorted out , I don't know you but understand why your leaving as I have recently had similar thoughts on my mcoin purchasing habbits. I've been spending and spending , sitting back and watching my faction slowly die. Spending 2 weeks trying to farm my lv18 weaopon and trying to buy in trade and realizing out trade/market has gone to crap.. That is definitely not what I've been paying to experience.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm just referring to how people can say the most evil of things like telling people to die when in the internet so easily.

You talk a certain way in the internet compared to in real life and because of that, the morality of what your say does not apply so much.

SHUT THE FK UP

10/10 would hit that post.

Awe Im sorry abt his bad mood D: but idc too abt vaveli got angry without any ducking good reason to me in game and then I guess hes trying report all of his haters (as me) as he hadnt break same rules ;D thts so funny