They do not help because they do not want

Ruanito

Do not help to recover blocked us all why not .. we want is killed trying to translate dictionary for that post at the end came the little message "Your account has been blocked permanently" invested in the account ... invest time in the game we ... everything in this game to be something or someone ... it pisses me off ... I took banishment why just I logged my account on the computer .. before logava the cell .. so simple that I could not explain was banned at that time and "shares exchange account "! My account is the only one I have ... the one who wanted ... and the one who would .. have not seen anything that pudsse me tell you - I shared and changed account .. if you do not want others loguem the account other ... do not want to exchange .. do not want scamers NOT PUT THE OPTION 'PROFILE CHANGE GAME WITHIN THE' WHY BAN DAO NO REASON CONCRETE ... KNOW THIS POST WILL BE BANNED OR BLOCKED SEE READ MORE ABOUT ... Warspear NOT RECOVER OTHER ACCOUNT OF WHY NOT WANT>. HAVE GO TO HAVE SUPPORT TICKET AND THE EXACT MOMENT THEY RESPOND "BLOCKED ACCOUNT permanently

:)

Ex-Bundamole

Blade Dancer level 24

BR-Tourmaline

Edited by Ruanito