Tanks Agro Skills

Turtle

For Blade Dancers Paladins Barbs and Death knights There Skills with agro (Regular and expert) the agro itself is only Useful when trying to draw attention of a boss which does nothing but make you Tank. My suggestion is that the agro have a effect in Person vs Person and War as well My suggestion is the agro makes the Enemy character completely stop what its doing if its got a skill selected theyd have to reselect it for example (Rogue stealths mercs and goes for a jump Barb uses Agro Rogues jump is in selected the rogue stops attacking has to reclick on the barb and on the skill) this way it could be used in many ways It could be used as if you agro people in war With Dks Skill or Bds Rush they stop walking and or stop using the skill not as a stun just need to be more aware so you have to reclick fast wild add new dimensions to war arena and Pvp and would actaully help Mc and dks out a little more then others cus that circles skills almost useless. thanks just a suggestion

The only good taunt system in PvP I've ever seen is making enemy deal reduced damage to everyone but tank.

Already been made a useless suggestion Aze.

Nearly every tank here has a damage reduction skill (barb-roar bd-sapp pally- fetters dks - dark shield)

Would've made a nice suggestion otherwise...

• 2 weeks later...