Arena Match Viewing

Shuggar

Perhaps an arena viewing system could be implemented in which:

• you select an arena bracket 
  • it then proceeds to place you on queue
  • then the next arena battle that occurs, automatically transports you to the arena map in a "viewing mode"

Maybe the arena maps can even be redesigned to put your character in an audience section for authentic viewing pleasure. XD 

But of course that requires more work from the developers so yeah :P

Oh! and maybe those viewing are allowed to talk on area chat too...but I can see some abuse there so maybe not. 

My apologies if this has already been suggested and/or denied.

I absolutely love watching players fight, not much into fighting myself. Don't judge. 

everybody loves to watch people play something they like to play

same as sports, we watch soccer on TV more than we actually play soccer :) it has been suggested before n i would say u can watch many fights of warspear from youtube channels just search n enjoy, but ofc live events is more enjoyable especially if ur ingame n can chat while they fight, hope its implemented soon or at least took into consideration :P

Yah but spec tix better be cheap! 9 mcoins a set =[

Good price. Devs, we made a suggestion and you can even make money out of it, so why not implement it in the game?

@Kitegi

It would not cause lag if the players cannot control which arena match they are transported to spectate. 

A flood gate can also be used to limit the amount of players that are watching a certain match as well. 

As for the money making dilemma..just like how everybody gets 5 free arena tickets, maybe they can also reward free spectator tickets and the option to purchase more for a certain price. 

I understand that there is no initiative for players to spectate other than for pure enjoyment, unlike actual arena battles in which they fight for mostly arena gear, so I can't say this suggestion is perfect but all I'm asking is for the developers to consider it, it will make a lot of players (mostly me) happy. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hope it can be implemented soon or at least took into consideration. :P

Edited by Bugs Bunny

• 5 weeks later...

Perhaps an arena viewing system could be implemented in which:

• you select an arena bracket
  • it then proceeds to place you on queue
  • then the next arena battle that occurs, automatically transports you to the arena map in a "viewing mode"
Maybe the arena maps can even be redesigned to put your character in an audience section for authentic viewing pleasure. XD

But of course that requires more work from the developers so yeah :P

Oh! and maybe those viewing are allowed to talk on area chat too...but I can see some abuse there so maybe not.

My apologies if this has already been suggested and/or denied.

I absolutely love watching players fight, not much into fighting myself. Don't judge.

Nice idea

About the chat thing there should be spectator chat, or block area chat from reaching the peeps fighting like other games

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...