Be a MERC!

lallouss

There will be always problems in any guild. Its how u adept,solve and thrive to them what matters.

A structure is defined on how strong her base is not where her weakness lies 8) Be a Merc.. Be a Warrior..

Popesdick is his mc, he can use meiosis too. But I don't see pvpcave drama is a good reason to kick someone as long as he is making guild points and themerc is competitive guild. If I don't like someone and he's in sithlords, I'd kill his elf too no big deal :[

Since when Sithlords is a guild?

GUILD: an organization of persons with related interests, goals, etc., especiallyone formed for mutual aid or protection.

When you join to Sithlords the first thing they tell you is, ''Do gp we don't give a damn about who you are'' they don't help eachothers cuz i've seen how maili,ur necro and others members get ganked and they just stay there like '' :crazy: ''. I thought guildmates should help eachothers thats why my vote goes for themerc as the best guild in server instead of sith.

ik absa isnt playing anymore,but how can we forget those days when absalom used to get mad for any zhit and kick half of the members when the tourny was about to finish lol.

Lallous,ill show you a video soon of how ur dear member ''getducket'' gank his own guildmates.

Since when Sithlords is a guild?

GUILD: anorganizationofpersonswithrelatedinterests,goals,etc.,especiallyoneformedformutualaidorprotection.

When you join to Sithlords the first thing they tell you is, ''Do gp we don't give a damn about who you are'' they don't help eachothers cuz i've seen how maili,ur necro and others members get ganked and they just stay there like '' :crazy: ''. I thought guildmates should help eachothers thats why my vote goes for themerc as the best guild in server instead of sith.

ik absa isnt playing anymore,but how can we forget those days when absalom used to get mad for any zhit and kick half of the members when the tourny was about to finish lol.

Lallous,ill show you a video soon of how ur dear member ''getducket'' gank his own guildmates.

Ah ty for ur kind words (: yes do plz send me a video if u have time for it, ill be pleased if by pm also to prevent spams on this topic :) anyone welcomed at THEMERCS except unfriendlies and scammers, we always kick these kinds if they dnt change behavior, we believe in second chances

• 2 weeks later...

Guild houses weird people

Milkshakes, an Asian who's all of a sudden Arab becuase of several fail relationships

Getducked a racist arrogant parent's money user (his quote not mine) who thinks he's superior.. Again his quote not mine xD

Sorry gladi.. Zolite didn't get a proper ss

Anyways Getducked seems to like insulting the races of its leader and co? XD (Arabs = floor kissers *again his quote not mine*)

And people still respect him...sad... That war that day was becuase of him... The tiny bit of respect I had for the guild is gone.

When it supports a pvprange mark2

And willing slaves

Again sorry.. Zolite didn't take the ss of him considering all Asians as brown inferiors because i was in indoxxmc. And all Arabs being floor kissing terrorists becuase i lived in the UAE... God... Elves are incredible... XD

post-19717-0-40444700-1452712778_thumb.png

Guild houses weird people

Milkshakes, an Asian who's all of a sudden Arab becuase of several fail relationships

Getducked a racist arrogant parent's money user (his quote not mine) who thinks he's superior.. Again his quote not mine xD

Sorry gladi.. Zolite didn't get a proper ss

Anyways Getducked seems to like insulting the races of its leader and co? XD (Arabs = floor kissers *again his quote not mine*)

And people still respect him...sad... That war that day was becuase of him... The tiny bit of respect I had for the guild is gone.

When it supports a pvprange mark2

And willing slaves

milkshakez is lydia gf of lordarab shes still asain, about getducked ill personaly handle this info ty for ur time i dont know about the war i was at work mostly all ik is they told me att this guild

We will check everything, and of course, will do the actions needed. Thank you.

#R0landStyle

And btw, the war wasn't for Getf*cked, it all started when you and some other guys from INDOxxMC along with other MCs, ganked Lordarab, Milkshakez, and me. Seemingly, INDO guild has not only problems with us, but also with other elves. And war started. Getf*cked wasn't even with us in the war. Also this is the first report we receive regarding him, so why wouldn't we consider him as a member and a "good guy".

Edited by Gladiator

Was not a cave war, guild had people defending a racist individual.

Who started the war that day? Milk and arab like defending their abusive friend.. I brought backup they brought backup simple as that... Next time you war, have reason.

Idk how this works with all of you, but pvp cave wars shouldnt interfere with joining a touring guild.

The PvP cave war isn't the reason, but some misunderstanding between players happened, that involved insults, and in the end solved.

Just a few more.. From today

i dont see any insult from him only u trying to provoke him to use insults, about the ganks we leaders dont involve guild and ganks in cave in same section of problem, anyone can help him if they want i wont force anyone to do something not related to guild

ur confusing guild and war, i once had problems with all nbk members cuz they posted my name in their KOS list but i never ganked one of them until they start than i hit back who hits me, i dont touch other nbks who doesnt hit me, never i went on mc to ask them to stop or remove my name

adept u must adept wht i did bq10.gifand no we dont plan wars or ganks or stuff related to guild, if a member does it its on their own, also we are MERCENARIES, in guild is the only authority i force bq4.gif

Ss' have him accepting whatever he's said

You made wars with a person that insults you all behind your back xD

I never wanted to bring in ganks and guild business together, just showing y'all how pathetic it is... Helping him.. Willingly.. *cough* gladi */cough*

We talked to him. He admitted that he insulted. He said he won't do it again. It's over. We believe in a second chance. Move on now.

I can't even remember how many second chances Elie gave me :3 If there is a good guild leader who knows how to deal with problems, it's him :good:

Edited by Julia

one question does most of you miracle coins ? because apparently the easiest way to become a bro and strong you have to use miracle coins to buy everything and btw it seems that its unfair because if you use miracle you will be pro and enter dgs (because you have high amp) but in other sides if you dont use miracle coins your dmg will just be from 400-600 no more  

THEMERCS KNOWS NO FEAR >

Most of us don't use miracle coins, not even some full +10 people e.g. Swagathero, Myouren etc. They spent a lot of time online and worked hard for it. Needs a lot of patience and endurance :)

Most of us don't use miracle coins, not even some full +10 people e.g. Swagathero, Myouren etc. They spent a lot of time online and worked hard for it. Needs a lot of patience and endurance :)

U forgot zeus :derp:

What an utterly false statement, could've sworn i sold mcoins to myouren and swaga:P

What an utterly false statement, could've sworn i sold mcoins to myouren and swaga:P

They bought from u using gold that they farmed thru dungeons and selling items so thats not false, mcoin user means those who uses real money to buy mcoins (:

Just because you can't do what they did Vonz doesn't it mean you have to give wrong statements by yourself :) Besides, my Statement was absolutely correct.

Pfft and buy chests from events and sell costumes from the mcoins i sold em yeah i see ur hustle and i could easily do spam dgs all day but id perfer not to, rather use my time doing other things

On 2/4/2016 at 1:08 PM, VOOONZ said:

Some have to work harder than others i get that but dont frown upon people that actually fuel game

We from Themercs believe that Hardwork is always rewarded.  We have complete respect to you bro. Its always fun playing with you on game   ;D

Edited by Sai Chandra