Be a MERC!

lallouss

Friendship is magic

How about the price to depend on the player? Is he rich? Is he noob?

So it would range from 300 to 30k for a session

Friendship is magic

How about the price to depend on the player? Is he rich? Is he noob?

So it would range from 300 to 30k for a session

i don't know what u mean, we never asked how much gold someone got or what gear he uses, we judge as by what i told

Mercs members are pretty easy to recognize.

They will alway tell you about their friendly, pro but not rich, helpfull and actives guild's mates.

I'm rich and noob full +10, 0 skills, unfriendly, inactive, and never helped someone :dirol:

I'm rich and noob full +10, 0 skills, unfriendly, inactive, and never helped someone :dirol:

Me too o.O As the daddy, so the daughter xD :dirol:

• 2 months later...

We are international and every member is friendly :) Doesn't matter where you are from, everyone is welcome if you have all requirements :P

Edited by Julia

Wanna be a merc?

Have no life

Spend alot of earnt moola on seeker

Get yourself on everyone's kos

Just lose to me whilst i use no armour/proper weap

:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3:3

I beat maili with his 22 mace tho. And i was a mercs 8)

(Still worth it)

Northern lords is my 'keep the pvp fair' mace.

Besides

Bow down to the overwhelming fury hammer.

No one, excluding 10% of the elf population have been able to beat my stun gun, muaha :3

Northern lords is my 'keep the pvp fair' mace.

Besides

Bow down to the overwhelming fury hammer.

No one, excluding 10% of the elf population have been able to beat my stun gun, muaha :3

Lol come on, I'm not the best PvP'er in the guild and you barely scratch me, taking me below 2k HP is your max. (even if gank (; )

Stop raising your ceiling so high.

Don't go off topic, both of you are good in PvP :P

Anyways, when themerc will be level 8? :blush:

:shypanda: close to sith but nobody knows when, we still need lvlup our guild mana reg n power skills, nub sale passed 50% for active skills not passive, made us mad :@

And hey! Who cares about how strong mercs in pvp are? As long as they are active and friendly and they can do the required gp. We never demanded high amps.

And hey! Who cares about how strong mercs in pvp are? As long as they are active and friendly and they can do the required gp. We never demanded high amps.

as glad is saying, we never claimed THEMERCS is pro in pvps we are just active n friendly, wht makes us good is our teamwork as a family not our pvp (1v1)

This guild is cool,but they lost all my respect when they let getducked join it, what kind of member is that? he logs on with his mc to kill his own guildmates lol

This guild is cool,but they lost all my respect when they let getducked join it, what kind of member is that? he logs on with his mc to kill his own guildmates lol

Oh yeah xD xD xD

He also got half of the mercs on several koses... Tsk tsk... Choose your membs better :3

Edited by mailliwdxb

nobody in guild has problems with getducked, never seen any merc complain about him check ur facts right

... Do they know his mc chars?

Popesdick is his mc, he can use meiosis too. But I don't see pvpcave drama is a good reason to kick someone as long as he is making guild points and themerc is competitive guild. If I don't like someone and he's in sithlords, I'd kill his elf too no big deal :[