Be a MERC!

lallouss

Be a MERC today!!

Now any lvl22+ can try and join THEMERCS US Sapphire, as we have lowered GP requirement to an unbelievable 10kgp only, lowest ever gp required for a #1 rank

There is 2types of Mercs u can be, either a Tour Merc or a Permanent Merc

Tour Merc Requirements/Privileges:

● 10kgp+ required, Use own pots, no donation
● Leaves after Tour over unless he wants to become a Permanent Merc

Permanent Merc Requirements/privileges:

● Active,Friendly, Understands english
● 10kgp+ required, 5kgold donation/#1week
● Weekly prizes for top gp makers (top 10, top 5 etc..)
● Joins Mercs events and games: MvM/CoM/CoT/War Raids/Mercs celebrarions

What are u waiting for? Join us now..
once a MERC, always a MERC, be a MERC ;)

Check out our Youtube Channel for more info on how we roll:
https://m.youtube.com/#/channel/UCZElH91kOlJaXks5v64lvRQ

If u like to be a MERC, pm us in game Elf/Chosen side ofc u know already which side xD
pm the following names: Zeusxelie/Swagathero/Sharpheals/Elwinoa/Defendion/Warshadows/Myouren/Behappyy

(i posted this here cuz its a recruiting post for Sapphire players :P)

Edited by lallouss

I like them requirements, but why not act as siths where you don't have to donate?

#1 Themercs are themercs and not sithlords , #2 themercs have not guild leader mcoiner all help for the guild to rise .

I like them requirements, but why not act as siths where you don't have to donate?

we dont have a sponsor, we gather our donations n we buy gp pots and stamina elixir with them, and we give top gp weekly prizes and make mini games n events all this from the 5ks and some other donations in guild :) we treat all same n equally, each Merc gives abit which results in alot

im not bragging but im sure we r the only guild that makes mini games and events, that costs gold also cuz we give prizes for mini games winners n losers

Yep. This is a great oppurtunity for players who are looking for a guild:)

Thanks for explaining why the members have to donate.

Too bad I don't meet the requirements... What exactly are the recommended reqs?

all the above are recommended ^_^ but usually we can twist abit some of them depending how gd u are in some others, anyway pm in game for better communication, also we are recruiting next week after this current tournament over :) but u can pm from now if u want

Its quite challenging, because your "activeness" has to be "overloaded", if you arent online very often. Quite exhausting, but its worth it :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hehehehe my turn to become a MERC zeus see you in a couple of weeks when i finish school and ill be active ;)

• 3 months later...

Is there a connection between THEMERCS and Drizzzz's guild MERCS? or no... and either way, yes or no, who was first, and who copied who =O @}- :[

THEMERCS was definitely before MERCS, so Drizzz copied it. And there's for 200% no Connection between THEMERCS and MERCS because THEMERCS hate MERCS :D Luckily they have changed the Name to Prometheus which is still ridiculous

Edited by Julie

THEMERCS was definitely before MERCS, so Drizzz copied it. And there's for 200% no Connection between THEMERCS and MERCS because THEMERCS hate MERCS :D Luckily they have changed the Name to Prometheus which is still ridiculous

What is wrong with Prometheus? It's a great name :unknw:

What is wrong with Prometheus? It's a great name :unknw:

Pro-Me-The-Us come on the name really sucks o.O and still they have copied us it's probably the only thing in this world that can make Elie a bit mad :D

Pro-Me-The-Us come on the name really sucks o.O and still they have copied us it's probably the only thing in this world that can make Elie a bit mad :D

Pro-me-the-us? O.o Prometheus is a movie name and meaning has something to do with Greek gods, idk, but if drizz is like pro-me-the-us then it makes no sense.

Pro-me-the-us? O.o Prometheus is a movie name and meaning has something to do with Greek gods, idk, but if drizz is like pro-me-the-us then it makes no sense.

That's what they have as guild description sometimes PRO ME THE US.

Is there a connection between THEMERCS and Drizzzz's guild MERCS? or no... and either way, yes or no, who was first, and who copied who =O @}- :[

Elie has a big story he could make a fairytale of what happened xD

Why gossip when i can show u

25yu1iw.png

Also u can check THEMERCS at guild section, topic was created before guilds came to exist in warspear :)

After 3/4 first place tourney, siths needs sometimes some rest and only go for The 2nd or 3th place :[

Either you're pretty oftenly dominated :P

Sithlords 1st place 34, themercs 28, sith has more 2nd and 3rd place than themercs.

Elvens guilds :[

How do you feel, always getting second or third place ? :P

Siths ftw \o/

In all tours when Siths went versus THEMERCS we have beaten Siths up xD ahhh old memories :blush: Siths will never be able to beat us :good:

Elvens guilds :[

How do you feel, always getting second or third place ? :P

Siths ftw \o/

Wait.. I guess you are in the wrong server, here we are in US not EU  :)

i got a questin, maybe oftopic but watever.. are mercs fur hire? an if tey are.. accesible prices or rich's busines?

Actually i was gona unleash the HaM, Hire a Merc campaign but sadly the updates and guild lvling and events ans mini merc games keep interrupting but as i see achievements are getting popular so i might make some list of prices according to achievements :) but will be after 1month+ cant say for sure

Actually i was gona unleash the HaM, Hire a Merc campaign but sadly the updates and guild lvling and events ans mini merc games keep interrupting but as i see achievements are getting popular so i might make some list of prices according to achievements :) but will be after 1month+ cant say for sure

i'll be waitin fur dat list ! make it affordable hehe