war banners should reveal hidden rogues

Jswaaz

when a rogue is within a certain distance of a banner of the opposing faction, it should be revealed and taken out of stealth

wars have become nothing but elves guarding banner, and 30 rogues hitting banner while invisible

Edited by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I dont see your problem here... Have you had any difficulty winning? If no stfu... nerf a mc skill thats already been nerfed just recently because the win wasn't satisfying enough?

Swaaz noob? Dream on.

Honestly, I like the idea, but the wars are fine how they are, sorry.

I'm #2 noob :D but I'm still looking for #1 noob :D

I dont know what your problem is and on what server you play, but on eu mcs hardly won 2 wars so far... :bomb:

He plays on US Sapphire. And you know the condition there without even guessing.

i didnt say elf werent winning wars, all im saying is rogues can attack banner easily while every other class cant. should be detected while invisible...

If the elfs are defending I'm sure that they kno the most favorite class will be lurking in the shadows of the flag.

Lately there's been multiple skills which can detect a rogue in his or her stealth.

Simply place a hard banner, dragons eye or traps/rush/explosives around.

If the elfs are defending I'm sure that they kno the most favorite class will be lurking in the shadows of the flag.

Lately there's been multiple skills which can detect a rogue in his or her stealth.

Simply place a hard banner, dragons eye or traps/rush/explosives around.

every 10 seconds, for an hour straight?

pls no

I can throw more juicy facts about those that are eager to block something, if I spot on the bridges or the entrances to nadir there's always an army of blockers nearby, call upon these with no life to treshol your precious banner xd

I thought about it

you complain like rouges are 75% of the server and they all pro rouges

only class can't uncover rouges is priest

they the most class that should be in atk

plus you are not the only one who cast skills

If mc were winning wars consistently due to rogue attacks id say totally, but due to the fact that elf win wars in 3 minutes and mc barely attack elf flag id say this is a foolish suggestion.

I dont see your problem here... Have you had any difficulty winning? If no stfu... nerf a mc skill thats already been nerfed just recently because the win wasn't satisfying enough?

'Stfu' i stand by my words :)

If mc were winning wars consistently due to rogue attacks id say totally, but due to the fact that elf win wars in 3 minutes and mc barely attack elf flag id say this is a foolish suggestion.

• 2 weeks later...