(Forum game) Corrupt a wish

Nosotraes

Your power level is over 8000, like it actually was in the japanese anime and manga version.

I wish element number 85 wasnt so hard to obtain

Someone else already wished it.

I wish that I wished that I wished a wish in which I wished I would wish another wish in which I wish a wish.

Isis has enough to do with fighting USA.

ISIS is bad, but shouldnt the whole NATO skirmish against ISIS instead of just murica and the locals there?

Idiots have to be stopped

Netherlands make the helmets (true). And ISIS occupies Iraq.

I wish that there was a wish in which you could wish that you could have another six wishes.

The wish you had wished about a wish with another 6 wishes , makes them 9 wishes ,you can only wish once each time , your pc gets burned

I wish one day .. global warming 

The global warming princip is used in an succesfull attempt to colonize mars, being the home of 29billion humans now, in 13337

Oh and the global warming problem on earth was completly solved waaay earlier in 2363, when the last earth-gas powered car was delivered to the RRRS (Recycling resource refinery system, a system that refines waste, and took care of our waste since 2076), and the atmosphere was re-enriched with ozon at the top layers, with a carbondioxide and methane reduction system introduced in 2265.

I wish that what i wrote above would come true

Edited by MCocktail

Well, it was going to happen, but you have caused what is called a "self-defeating prophecy". The human race had a thought, "Why should we follow the teachings of some unknown individual in a gaming forum!?!?!". And so they did not, more gas powered cars were made, the resource refinement was never built and the human race died off, proud that they defied you till the very end.

I wish i had a blood powered jet pack.

You get a tree of life. i think. i dont play dota

I wish you a merry christmas and halloween and happy birthday (celebration) at the sime time :D

Edited by MCocktail

Never cry about spilled milk.

I wish id be as good in english as i was 3 years before, because, if it would be so, id be also one of the oldest players here.

Wish granted, though they all will speak Portuguese and you won't, #4everAlone

I wish 6 shadows was about only 1 shadow

6 shadows is all about teamwork.

I wish my new monstercomputer arrives fast:)

(There are only few people who are smart enough to use Team work (including me)on EU)

Your computer arrives, but its from 1998

I wish I was an American (totally random wish)

Edited by Tood