(Forum game) Corrupt a wish

Nosotraes

Justin Bieber will be never gay... as females cant be gay, only lesbian...

I wish (a certain) someone realizes that he/she is a bad person.

Allready happened ::'(::'(::'( #katFoozein

I wish (a certain) someone realizes that he/she is a bad person.

Edited by MCocktail

Oh no. Noone will shut up. Actually this is a really bad idea, as you cant understand what they are saying and yeah so you basicly want to destroy their freedom of speech and you and your post makes no sense so i am a feminazi allthough i am a guy. Hell can a guy even be a feminazi? i have allways wondered about that, because is thought that feminists have to be "feminin", so a woman, and that means that men wouldnt theorethicly fit. But as the main goal of feminism is to equalize the genders, i guess there are male feminists. Why the hell is feminist called feminism anyway? that is not equality regarding genders, because the feminin side is prefered, which isnt equality. so it should be "Gender Equality" instead of feminism and why the hell am i even posting such crap i am actually just writing random crap my brain forms help twelve twelve twelve twelve twelve twelve twelve twelve twelve twelve twelve and holy shit my brain is lagging again, and i just can think about potatoes, wait noso wished potatos right? Arent potatoes easy to get? i mean they are like 5 dollars per kg, and why did i say dollar, actuall i live in europe so it should be  euro not dollar. Apparently why is the world trading with dollars, i mean they are just amarican, and only america has control over the dollar, so they are actually holding the whole market in their hands. There should be a new currency like the INC for international currency or something like that, and its value should be constantly set at 1inc per bread loaf, because thats a plausible price isnt it? Well i guess you could go with 1 piece of choclate per inc too, ah duck it lets just have the world goverment rule this out, or better the illuminati, since i am just a 14 year old guy who is just brabbling bullshit, and if you read till now i honestly congrat you, since this is a post full of nonsense, and random thoughts of my brain. hmmm my keyboard is lagging, and i cant type that fast as i usually can, but oh well, looks like it doesnt really matter now, Now to answer chickenflys request i think we could all just shut up. Oh wait i just did anything else thAN SHUT UP; I AM TALKING SHIT; NO TYPING SHIT AND MAYBE THATS WHY SOME GUYS HATE ME LOl why did i have my caps on, sorry guys, i rly dont want to be one of the caps posters.

I wish you to read this.