swaaz will be leaving :)

Jswaaz

moderator forum comments resulted in temporary ban 3 days, i will not be insulted by her or anyone else

wmbkmx.jpg2rdg3tl.jpg

I don't care about what you have said nor the ppls have said before this post in this thread.

I'm so sorry before (i have to say these to you), but Swaaz..

You are really disappointing me. Stop being childish. You are a matured person, don't you? So please behave like an adult who have a 24 years old in age. I know that i'm way younger than you, but that doesnt mean that i can't comment nor correct your bad/wrong behavior/actions. I have lost my patient, as well as you have exceeded the capacity/limit. You must learn to accept critics from the others and please sample the other mods. Also, please control your emotions. You must start instropection about your behavior. Remember that you are a MOD where every of your actions are observed by the others. Well, you must also know that you have lost my respect. Hope that you consider my remarks. Thanks if you have given your best effort to bevome a better person.

Best regards,

Nestly

PS : I'm not sure what's gonna happen to you if you delete this post. Watch out, Swaaz! Worse condition could happen if you give me a warning point or even a ban.

Edited by Livina

If you want my opinion, I think the mod team is horrible, zero teamwork, inside problems, unprofessionalism.

Cut down the amount of moderators, keep those who do their job best, not the ones with best PR.

You could also offer ex-mods with good PR to become "community managers", let them run in-game events with rewards. Because frankly, outside of contests once every few months, and a sale from time to time, nothing interesting happens. Forums serve no purpose aside from half-assed patch notes and drama.

Edited by Azebu

You could also offer ex-mods with good PR to become "community managers", let them run in-game events with rewards. Because frankly, outside of contests once every few months, and a sale from time to time, nothing interesting happens. Forums serve no purpose aside from half-assed patch notes and drama.

even I can't control and don't have enough instruments to make the stuff you are mentioning, seriously.

And what should we do regarding the community?

zeus tried to do some community events but only 1 person took it seriously enough to produce a valid application to win

if he had some sort of higher authority to put his posts in news and announcements it might work

just no more "selfie contests" please...

zeus tried to do some community events but only 1 person took it seriously enough to produce a valid application to win

if he had some sort of higher authority to put his posts in news and announcements it might work

just no more "selfie contests" please...

kinda dividing by zero, seriously.

Our contests are always about a lot of traffic.

If you want my opinion, I think the mod team is horrible, zero teamwork, inside problems, unprofessionalism.

I wouldn't say all are horrible. but about unprofessionalism, very much yes..

imo strip everyone of their banhammers. take a look at how mods conduct themselves and demote accordingly. just because they were the only/most suitable applicants at the time doesn't make them good for the community..

kinda dividing by zero, seriously.

Our contests are always about a lot of traffic.

zeus made video contest but nobody entered cus it was in a dead section of the forum, you can still do your contests too, just sayin

Doesn't mean he/she is mature he/she can be a mod.Maturity doesn't even make sense.Yes he/she is mature if his/her body is changing but it does not affect personality anyway.I always dreamed that the Warspear Community will be good someday but its always ruined anyway by anyone.Drama is always there because of conflicts.I'm not saying im perfect  :wacko: .Well if the community was good none of this psychotivity even existed.

Edited by Hotdog#1

swazz is love.. swazz is life.. xDxD

yea we need more forum events n mini games, its becoming more of a routine life style than a gaming forum, i ony saw 1time that admins asked players about forum ideas and it was when we applied for moderating positions but not a signal idea was used since than :/

even I can't control and don't have enough instruments to make the stuff you are mentioning, seriously.

And what should we do regarding the community?

I assumed you do have some GM-like privlieges in-game, which lets you materialize rewards, which then you'd give the CMs, who then would use them as prizes. Maybe create a new currency that will be obtainable only through community events, and they can be traded for various fun stuff like food, potions, exclusive costumes, maybe signs.

If you don't have any privileges then you should talk to your higher-ups, about a community event once a week with modest rewards (so you aren't giving free money, only making people interested in the game).

I imagine it's hard to stay involved with community when 90% of it are crybabies who spam you with personal requests whenever you show up somewhere, but this is a cross that developers have to bear. 

This banning issue is annoying

mods who can ban each other? Nah,that shouldnt be allowed.

and in general its too much.

i got 3 warning points for doing what?

1. Reported a russian guy who posts videos with russian language in international forum (thought its not allowed) --> wrong reporting

2. Posted my video in more topics (but each topic was about videos or about the topic in my video) --> "spamming"

3. Posted a video in MY topic and in videos of the game --> still "spamming" said the moderator

1 warning point i accept but 3? Wtf

Not saying who the mod is but now he made me on a moderator queue for 7 days...thats crap.

I imagine it's hard to stay involved with community when 90% of it are crybabies who spam you with personal requests whenever you show up somewhere, but this is a cross that developers have to bear. 

that's the thing. It's impossible to properly communicate with our community in-game (I tried).

This banning issue is annoying

mods who can ban each other? Nah,that shouldnt be allowed.

and in general its too much.

i got 3 warning points for doing what?

1. Reported a russian guy who posts videos with russian language in international forum (thought its not allowed) --> wrong reporting

2. Posted my video in more topics (but each topic was about videos or about the topic in my video) --> "spamming"

3. Posted a video in MY topic and in videos of the game --> still "spamming" said the moderator

1 warning point i accept but 3? Wtf

Not saying who the mod is but now he made me on a moderator queue for 7 days...thats crap.

youve posted the same video 5 different times, and was warned not to do so. and you did it again 3 more times

also, you were never banned, just warned. so dont esculate this or i will pull up the evidence =/

Edited by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

that's the thing. It's impossible to properly communicate with our community in-game (I tried).

you could use "community managers" to communicate then forward the responces to admins like yourself, using azebus idea

All topics are made for videos, 1 topic was even my OWN topic!

and i AM on a modeator queue for 7 days -.-

The 5 - times post...ok.like i said yet, ONE warning point is ok.

but the rest is madness

madness? you posted 1 video 4 times, another 5 times, and another 3 times. and i only looked on 2 pages on your comments! if i dug deeper id find enough reason to actually temporary ban you for spamming but ive been nice to you...

Edited by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This is offtopic Jayrox.The banning issue was for Poley anyway and please don't make the drama longer anyway you weren't even banned.

The topics are MADE for videos, one topic is MY OWN topic!

About the 5 times you are right.was too much

but the russian guy is allowed to post his video in more topics but i am not?

Cmon. Videos of the ga.e and my own topic arent spam-.-

personal problems shouldnt affect moderators actions!

Really? Having the CM/GM speak in another color, server messages, the [Level] replaced by [GM], did you try those?

And like swaaz said, a good idea would be also delegating someone else to suffer.

Isnt offtopic cause its about moderators behaviour

im feeling like on a ban cause i am on a moderaror queue means swaaz can decide when i can post and when not

mmm, what should happen?

if you were in the process of selecting moderators and on searching candidate's post history found a topic like 'regarding x and stolen gears' clearly proving poor conduct, would you then employ that person as moderator?

If this topic wont be deleted, its going to be as much heated as regarding poley and the stolen gears.

Please dont make this a drama like that

You say wise words sir..

if you were in the process of selecting moderators and on searching candidate's post history found a topic like 'regarding x and stolen gears' clearly proving poor conduct, would you then employ that person as moderator?

Despairs has bad history also, 2 people accused of scamming items from their accounts and she abused MC coin bugs to the extent of 1k+ text messages, which later got her original account banned - still made a mod.

Only the mods who have the letter L and M at the start of their names, have done a great job and are pure saints.

mods don't goad users into personal arguments simply so they can exercise their power. 

Swaaz has done this on multiple occasions, originally used to provoke people on screen shot topic, simply read past history and it's all there, "il ban u" "Il ban u" non stop provoking, then lost ban rights after banning mecha.

This forum has a lovely history, full of hypocrisy.

Edited by Sulla

I've seen better tries at making me look bad

You're not one of'em tryhards

To contribute to this thread ;

swaaz pls don go

Well with the inevitable kisasses, hate spam, and crybaby noobs ingame moderation help will be impossible. Question: if Poley is so known for scamming, why do people keep trusting her? As soon as she scammed 1 person 1 time no one should and only complete morons trusted her in the first place. Its an online game, if you get scammed its your own god damn fault.

well.. I'm all for everyone being held to the same standard.

the problem comes when there is no standard.. and circus starts. azebu really hit it dead on, unprofessionalism.

Question: if Poley is so known for scamming, why do people keep trusting her? As soon as she scammed 1 person 1 time no one should and only complete morons trusted her in the first place. Its an online game, if you get scammed its your own god damn fault.

go reed gain prs. never denied was a mistake to trust. and I'm guessing others have been simply for not knowing, which was the purpose of the original thread.

I've seen better tries at making me look bad

You're not one of'em tryhards

To contribute to this thread ;

swaaz pls don go

This has nothing to do with personal attacks it's like hamstring said:

well.. I'm all for everyone being held to the same standard.

Ultimately you stole MC coins from airgrind to the sum of 1k + text messages and accepted it, or do you deny onichan ever got banned and support message reply?
yet still being made a moderator, that with 2 people getting their accounts robbed and accusing you, so much irony around here, just wanted the truth to be released, some people didn't know.

Swaaz won't be going anywhere, roland love's his drama, same as kathi.

Edited by Sulla

Because I'm sure ya saw the bill screenshot since you were the first to comment in w.a group "lop crazy"

And because you're just imagining numbers since you're nowhere close

And still implying I'm related to whatever accusations you're saying

I'm happy Swaaz will stay

Yes i did see the bill:

227k miracle coins, 1264 goods purchased.

you Stole 227k mircalce coins from airgrind and still made a mod.

And still implying I'm related to whatever accusations you're saying

There is no "implying".

You are simply related to both accusations, everyone knows zethu accused you directly and still does of stealing his armor, I can again post mbd accusing you too of stripping his account, both were friends then suddenly not, still only accusations but they had no reason to lie, just like ladygi and urowak have 0 reason to lie, but the only difference is poley accepted it, just love irony.

Edited by Sulla

>I saw the bill

>you stole

That's enough sulla in a sentence

Keep trying with the rest xd someday you might believe what you say, too