swaaz will be leaving :)

Jswaaz

i had fun everyone, but with the obvious gender advantage here i cannot get a fair trial, i temporary banned poley for abusive language shes commented towards me in the moderator forum which you all cannot see

since this is my third strike, i know i wont be a moderator after doing so

i can say with a straight face i had the most fun here moderating than anyone else, but with feminism on the rise its hard to speak your mind without being accused of biased threats.

poley stole gears from 3 players, ladygi hamstring and deadeagle. and when confronted about it she just digs up dirt and tries blackmailing everyone around her

i will not be a part of the moderating team knowing she flirts with admins in order to get away with whatever she wants

poley will be back within 3 days most likely sooner and will have her say, most of which will most likely be off-topic threats and avoiding the fact shes a thief

on that note, i hope i can continue to make warspear videos and post them here in the future, maybe thats too much to ask

-swaaz

on a side note, sapphire was banned for 10 days on her first offense, without any previous warnings. and not a single word of hers had any profanity in it

also, im being accused of biased bans due to the NBK thread involving redbird (who was never banned, just received a simple warning for harassment) and for kazuma (who called sapphire a slut AND a whore on multiple different posts)

the reason this was brought up?

simple... poley brought it up when confronted shes a thief, and is trying to change the subject to soften the blow

chris i leave you your meme thread, sorry for never approving it. i just dont like the word "memes" nothing personal buddy

on a random note, poley has given me "warning points" multiple times which i find hilarious

i gave her a warning point for "giving a moderator a warning point" and she had r0land remove it for her

i can already see a similar action being taken for a 3 day temporary ban, and if no action is taken, poley will just simply permaban me when shes back.

i hope i can still post as a regular user one day :)

reasons for temporary ban - comments which regular users CANNOT see, so if sulla and whoever else wants to try me, ill post the inappropriate language here for all to see. not like i have anything to lose? poley is out of control, did nothing but try to bring others down with her when her true self was revealed, i regret nothing and i thank aigrind for the opportunity

What... Joe, just why?

I'd like to see the language, so add if you want:)

Edited by Nosotraes

I ssd this topic, and your messages incase this topic gets deleted, which will, according to your message, definetly happen.

If the thing you said is true, it is very important to keep this evidense saved.

Also, Gl :) and hope its not a "farewell".

since i was already given warnings points from poley, maybe this is justifiable? hopefully i can continue being a part of this forum

obvious gender related issues aside, ive done nothing that poley hasnt already done herself

she continues to say "no rude language" yet has done nothing but that, the irony is i finally said enough is enough, she bashed me in the private moderator forum and i will not sit here and take this

on that note, please be aware i did not give any warnings to ANYONE in the poley thread, including herself. yes that is true

this was strictly due to the private moderator forum comments shes made AFTER saying "no rude language please"

Edited by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

if i was told to collect evidence id have no problem spending the countless hours finding it

pretty sure it will just resolve like the last time though, with not even a minute looked into it and i get punished

previous moderator - swaaz means swastika i bet, youre a nazi prick

swaaz - temporary bans for 3 days

r0land/snorlax - removes temporary ban, removes swaaz's ban rights

r0land is online now, so i await my fate.

If this topic wont be deleted, its going to be as much heated as regarding poley and the stolen gears.

Please dont make this a drama like that

If this topic wont be deleted, its going to be as much heated as regarding poley and the stolen gears.

Please dont make this a drama like that

i didnt light the fire, my leave will extinguish it eventually. for now this is drama's final round. up to admins if i shall remain or begone for good. either way ive said my fair share, so i find no drama to be re birthed from the flames after everyones last words have been said

bye joe

maybe you take some things too serious man... like that diuscussion with me, sometimes people dont know everything (i didnt know he didnt break a rule) and sometimes people are angry/bad. But you cant change that...thats internet xD

nobody is perfect. not poley, not you and not me

I think it's pretty clear to everyone that kathi has no business being mod, I wonder who we can thank for that.

mods don't goad users into personal arguments simply so they can exercise their power. r0land or whoever will deal with this should consider that as well as taking account of kathi's actions in-game.

kathi was given mod powers instantly, and months after all other forum mods were assigned

every body else was given a 1 week trial period before given mod powers

kathi was given mod powers instantly, and months after all other forum mods were assigned

every body else was given a 1 week trial period before given mod powers

I call sexism.

I remember that. seems like it was a personal favor.. which is fine if the person is suitable for the position..

but now..

keeping kathi as mod would be sending a bad message and promoting skemthievery + poor behaviour

asta la vista baby xD xD xD xD will miss u joe, id say u r a very serious person i agree with u most of times n disagree with u sometimes all i have to say is nobody forcing u to leave :P lettuce wait admins decision upon this matter dont take the result into ur own hands

also im not with the poley matter or against it but isnt forum unrelated to ingame stuff? we cant judge someone moderating skills from ingame issues ty ^^ thats all wht i had to say

i am judging by forum actions, not ingame. look my original post. ban was because of insulting language in moderating forum, not ingame

pretty sure banning the special snowflake will result in me being removed, but youre right if no such action is given i will continue to moderate tavern 

temporary ban wasnt issued due to her stealing gears from 3 players, i have no right in banning others in forum for ingame actions, hence why i gave no warnings in poley thread

also im not with the poley matter or against it but isnt forum unrelated to ingame stuff? we cant judge someone moderating skills from ingame issues ty ^^ thats all wht i had to say

I disagree. I think moderating has a lot to do with character, how you interact with other players and how you make decisions.

it also has a lot to do with good face. mod positions should be filled by exemplary players, not 'undesirables'.

i didnt mean u joe :) i meant it as for all who thinks ingame is related to forum, example Hamstring:

keeping kathi as mod would be sending a bad

message and promoting skemthievery + poor

behaviour

not only hamstring i saw others also, not telling anyone they r wrong but im sure forum is ubrelated to game issues as we were told before from admins :)

Her real personality is evil anyway.Also making Devs as her puppets.

all i see from your posts are trying to pour gasoline on flames, please stop it ty :)

Well then where would we discuss it anyway.Ladygi posted her thread to clarify things.Poley acted innocently and keep changing topics/targets making the drama longer.Also its unfair to other people too as devs make her their favorite.

..but im sure forum is ubrelated to game issues as we were told before from admins :)

sounds like that was meant to imply for the act of moderating which I agree with.. but for selecting and managing moderators.. doubtful.

rikin for mod?

sounds like that was meant to imply for the act of moderating which I agree with.. but for selecting and managing moderators.. doubtful.

rikin for mod?

agreed upon selecting i cant turn back the clock xD but if demoting is gona happen it has to be solo forum related thats wht i wanted to say ^^

This is a weird forum, the mods have a strange relationship here. Its like a battle royal of survival of the fittest.

I think its better if there are already new mods when the forum was new.Now since of bad relationships ingame made both sides pointless.Devs already know that we have bad relationships.They make bad people into mods.

Edited by Hotdog#1