Pvp Tournament

jerson909

Question

Hello devs, Im about to make a Pvp Tourny for lv14s and the reward is 8k mc coins,but i would like to know if its not illegal to create an account with a lv1 and put the mc coins there and give it to the winner.

18 answers to this question

I don't think putting miracle coins on a level 1 character is illegal, but I don't know if giving the miracle coins to the winner is legal. If it is legal, good luck with your tourny!

It is not illegal, actually it is one of the ways for transferring mcoins between players. Most of the players use it to transfer mcoins, but the thing that you should now is, if you lost your mcoins in the transfer or in a scam way, devs won't return it to you.

Q: I was cruelly tricked for 10 gold (any other game currency), will they be banned?

A: Well well well, guys, this in-game situations can happen every day and administration won't be involved in them (because it's really hard to find who's guilty). That's why we strongly recommend to be attentive and thoughtful in any situation like this.

hehe i believe anyone can win but who are we kidding :D ranger pew pew anyone at lvl14, i remember when there was cuogne or something, he would never loose a pvp, ok lets see ranger lv14 beats bd n pala n mage with a blink of an eye with kitting

druid and priest jhas better chances against him if they r full resi and full +10 def but still he would do heavy dmg on them :/ bless and cbow is op in lvl14

proove me wrong with a video :P and ill believe u always, go against a full +10 ranger ^_^

Hi, I'm Yushiko rogue lv14 in us sapphire aka (jason909 and kazuma), I'm the one who is trying to make a tourny,but it won't be this week cuz im busy with the exams in the university -_-''.....Well all i want to say is that ill make another topic where yall have to write the name of ur lv14 and class every lv14 is allowed to enter,but not you Deadeagle :blush: . yall already know what is the reward :D so bye. i'll likely be back the next week.

Hi, I'm Yushiko rogue lv14 in us sapphire aka (jason909 and kazuma), I'm the one who is trying to make a tourny,but it won't be this week cuz im busy with the exams in the university -_-''.....Well all i want to say is that ill make another topic where yall have to write the name of ur lv14 and class every lv14 is allowed to enter,but not you Deadeagle :blush: . yall already know what is the reward :D so bye. i'll likely be back the next week.

4 accounts you noob?  :bad:

4 accounts you noob?  :bad:

they all were perma banned for a ex mod.

btw, ill ask to everyone personally if they want to join, because every topic i make i just get banned by someone with not life.

Edited by baskentliii

they all were perma banned for a ex mod.

btw, ill ask to everyone personally if they want to join, because every topic i make i just get banned by someone with not life.

;D  ;D  ;D .