Random Chest Spawns

TheQuestion

This suggestion is mainly toward those times of events(halloween, christmas, anniversary, etc). Even when you're feeling generous i guess.

this is where you devs just spawn random chests all throughout each of the maps in the game where players can pick them up to get special rewards.

Scenario:

[Currently in the snow boundaries event]

World Chat: The elders are feeling very kind today! All throughout the 4 islands of Arinar, they have placed World Creation Chests! Find one if you can and you may get a special treat!

>>a whole bunch of chests get spawned on each of the designated islands randomized and they gotta find them

Specs

• Chest amounts can depend on server populations and maybe also current map populations
  • keep the chest spawning randomized, both in time and positioning so players dont farm them >.
  • only lasts for a short period of time(maybe 10-15 minutes)
  • doesn't only have to be for major events but whenever your feeling generous ^^ 

Basically a nice way for you guys to allow  a little more fun into the game and provide a sorta gift giving and treasure hunt sense to new/poor/bored players in the game

Just came from the top of my head and found that it would be pretty cool if this were added into the game. 

Edited by TheQuestion

Yesss pleaseee. Would be nice to have chests available in events like these. Not all of us can afford to spend mcoins just to have a chance at getting something good. Even dungeons not enough.

Pls consider gm :/

It's a decent suggestion i guess. Doubt the coders would put the effort in to make it so that they cant spawn in to quest only locations. 

Which is a lot of code writing they cant profit on. #aigrind

I'd like a feature such as this ingame but yea, most likely not happening.

No bloody shit.

I did, sir. But this is going to happen.

Lol how? Timing and positioning is always ranomdzed....unless they are devs themselves its near impossible :P

nice idea but it's better to be applied all the year not just at specific event and near quests area not abandon area

• 2 weeks later...

Please delete, wrong!!!

Edited by Bugs Bunny