Have you ever fall in love in this warspear and your thoughts about it?

Hazelnut

Oh, i ever found myself 'almost' fell in love with someone in warspear. Well, no matter what it would just been 'almost', not more than it. And he was one of my friend in mc side. Perhaps i will tell the further story on another chance.

Oh well, at the first time, i thought that it kinda silly thing. But then i realized that even a pixeled character is actually also a human behind it.

So, as the title, have you felt the similar feeling and your thoughts about it?

P.S. Hey, please don't make any joke about this, OK!

Edited by Livina

Nope, never fell in love with someone anyway. Only when I started playing, I had that feeling of playing a game and never gonna quit.

I really don't know how can someone fall in love with other ppl although he/she never see the appearance of this other ppl and never communicate out the game..

Ah yep surotong... Those were my remarks when i first made this forum acc. I have never seen the related topic anymore since this forum was hacked. So i guess, thanks for reminding me of that thread. :)

Edited by Livina

I almost did. Oh well.

But then, i realize how absurd it is, and thus the almost tends to "nah".

Edited by MCocktail

I almost did. Oh well.

But then, i realize how absurd it is, and thus the almost tends to "nah".

Ah good then, you didnt fall for it ;)

PS :

To Snowman and Swaaz

'Someone' OK! Not an animal even things...

Edited by Livina

There's some different types of love some people never understand each others ideas about it but for me it has happened a lot. Because i actually talk to them about life not only our virtual identites. But the hard part is sometimes you can never know people are who they say they are in games or in real life no matter what. Best advice i could ever give you is watch out for people who talk a lot about objects/money

That goes for life in general , i've seen more than you probably think of me but thats fine with me if you dont understand my point

The name of the hero in the studio!!!  ::)