Reviving on spot/Finishing arena

x6t3nc3

Was it intentional to make reviving on spot useless now? The Blue PvP status is not effective anymore. As in, when you revive - people can automatically start attacking you - same as finishing arena.

If it was intentional; it kinda ruined the use of revive scrolls if you're just ggoing to be stunned tHe moment you revive or finish arena

Kind of suspect it being like this because of the whole revive flag killing arguments that were lit up shortly after the release.

I'm wondering why we even have the buffs under our bars after this was changed.

Kind of suspect it being like this because of the whole revive flag killing arguments that were lit up shortly after the release.

I'm wondering why we even have the buffs under our bars after this was changed.

In that case we should at least get the buff after arena, right?

Edited by ninjamato

I like it how it is now. No more scroll spammers.

The invicibility bonus after respawning (you know, can't be attacked by other players) is not working properly; instead of what I said above, apparently you CAN attack others now.

As above mentioned, previously when you used to revive on spot or finish up an arena match you used to receive glorious blue wings buffs which were a sort of God mode vs other players.

But yeah since the wars have been released they've changed the way this goes now, instead of reviving on spot with 10% your hp and energy you get 50% of both. Blue wings are still active but they've taken away the invulnerability effect that it used to give.

God mode

Next median night pot. Allows the player to resist any attack from the enemy for a certain amount of time. The effects will break if the player uses a skill or leaves the current map location. This buff only resists attacks from other players.

R0land, do it!

The revive was adjusted after War so ppl don't spam revive to win

now revive give you 40%hp not very good in pvp

so simply don't use it and go Gank who you don't like

make a deal with NBK first :D

The sad truth that pvp cave had become to

Next median night pot. Allows the player to resist any attack from the enemy for a certain amount of time. The effects will break if the player uses a skill or leaves the current map location. This buff only resists attacks from other players.

R0land, do it!

nice idea but skill cast should not affect cuz healers

R0land, do it!

NEIN NEIN NEIN!

nice idea but skill cast should not affect cuz healers

Good point.

NEIN NEIN NEIN!

JA JA JA!

The invicibility bonus after respawning (you know, can't be attacked by other players) is not working properly; instead of what I said above, apparently you CAN attack others now.

it shouldn't be working, it was disabled after several battles. We also informed everyone about it.

Thread closed.