Best/worst overall class

Corona virus

In your opinion, through pvp/farm/war/dungeon/ease of use, what are the best and worst classes if all were of the same amp and gear lvl, you can list max 2 if you really cant decide. Please disregard number imbalance and base it upon if each side had had approximately the same number of attackers.*expert skills included*

NOTE: If you feel mcoins make a big difference in performance, you can make different lists bad upon low-med-high amps

Edited by Snowman

Mage is pretty much the worse when expert skills are concerned, they're ok at lower levels but overall just the worse class in the game. Mostly due to the class' design but also partly because of some of the people who play it.

The best is up to debate, my vote is Druid.

In pvp the worst class is barbarian. Bad stuns but good dmg/def

The best class is probably druid or shaman

In farm/pve the worst class is maybe warlock. No defense skills against bosses and low def

In dungeon the worst class is mage. Aoe skills makes them agro all mobs and die if healers aren't awake

Conclusion: Druids and shamans are op

mage is worst when expert skills are NOT concerned

mages expert skills are very good mind you

I disagree, the power gap between mage and other classes wasn't as significant with lower levels as it is now with expert skills. Before expert skills were introduced and melee weapons were shuffled around mages were the highest damaging class in the game, and that was understandable because it didn't have any disable, heal, shield/hide or cc skills; It was still the weakest class but it could still out-damage a melee class and the heal of a same amped healer.

Now look at expert skills and you realist that almost all the classes have a skill that can reduce a mage's fighting strength or completely destroy a mage, without any way for the class to do the same to its opponents. Unless you have money to blow on +10, every fighting style you've been using before reaching expert level (18) will be useless.  Good thing though; the pve capability doesn't change one bit for the class, good or bad. Ethereal barrier is based on chance and your hits so you can't incorporate it into any fighting tactic, just hope it activates. I like frost bolt though.

I changed my skill setup and how i fight, 100% hit and run, 0% stand and die (for casters/rangers the reverse would be used). 

the worst class is mage and warlock, low def and not have healing skill.

> warlock,

* grimoire?

make enemy def low, and its at short time, make it max if u want farm/pve. if for pvp maybe its not good for you, u just wasting ur time for cast this spell, its useless, wasted 3 sec for this expert skill? not just that, this skill not for lock but for support caster, or warlock become support now?. better deleted this class then, warlock = support? LOL

* stone body?

vs healer class = STUPID if u use this skill.

> mage

I DONT KNOW, NEVER PLAY THIS CLASS.

the best class is ALL HEALER CLASS.

I think warlock is a high risk/reward class. Because dark circle is so important on his strategy, if you miss one you are pretty much dead but if you can use it at the right time and right place, there is a big reward. Anyway, faaaaaaaaaaaaaar from being the worst class in the game.

For me, the best classes OVERALL are classes with heal over time (druid, shaman) because heal over time is just too good in every aspect of the game.

Edited by nabnecro

Worst class Pvp: mage

best pvp:druid

Worst class pve: necro

best: mage, priest. Aoe heal, aoe damage buff, aoe awesomeness. Mage best with a dedicsted hesler in pt. I.e. a druid soley hesling the mage only. Ridiculous dmg.

Really people need to stop underestimating mages

mages are the undisputed kings of dungeon , my +9 mage outdamages +10 rangers in dungeons

as for pvp ya i know mages r bad at pvp

but in arena smart mages r very handy , ultimate mcsaken team killer

Lock and mage are more specific classes than others

lock is 90%made for pvp " ppl complain you can't touch them"

mage is pve class "the only class that has AOE that cause much dmg

they both good if where used for its purpose

Bd " I just hate them XD "

I never won't v a lock with my shaman but with priest I did :/