bug ....pls expain it devs...

alonso14

this bug happened to me too  

13 members have voted

1. 1. this bug happened to me too

• yes
    • no

This is what i hate in pvp ...my hp still 200+ but i die..i wasnt in arena for.past 4 hrs so dont say tat...it was pvp..had many fights also...but whats this bug???fking shit my opponemt had almst no hp but he alive i dead..

12045_.png

12046_.png

No lag...NO LAG WHATSOEVER...no we were pvp...in last i got blind then hit and then i die with 260hp in still...

i thought ppl died when hp is 0 ...maybe not in warspear :facepalm:

again i say there was nooooooo lag

i didnt think this is bug at first until kos posted .. when i do suicide sometimes, my char drop dead with still a bit hp left = = i thought it was coz of my health regen or something else :D

It is probably some kind of lag between server and the end device (same way as the positions of players on client are different than on server -> never happened to you that you are 3 squares away from mob but he attacks you anyway?)

happened 1time back...i was at exe with 3 ppl farming it...me scout mirace...i got all adds and died..ppl say i moved right but i actually was at conner

It is probably some kind of lag between server and the end device (same way as the positions of players on client are different than on server -> never happened to you that you are 3 squares away from mob but he attacks you anyway?)

I have this problem to many times when i died in wars my hp no is total 0 and im died with.  a bit of life  :bad: maybe lag or bug ....dont know  :unknw: in war many ppl hit on the same target but in pvp? Wtf what happenef!!!??!!??