An Experiment

MCocktail

I opened a necro, in US-Saphirre with my real name on him. Wait no, not my real name, but real forum name, (my main isnt named like this after all)

I will NOT use any mcoins on this acc, to see how it goes.

On this journey i sure will collide with many things, impressions, new friends, and lessions.

I will keep the impressions noted here :) and also, i am asking for any tips regarding it.

Hm. I sound like a spoiled kid.

Wish me Luck :D

Ok. I confess, i used 1mcoin for the extra bag slot. :/ forgive me, this will not happen anymore.

Edited by MCocktail

ive made over 3 accounts that didnt spend a penny

if you want, i can post their levels and max bag space as proof of not buying anything :D

Edited by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Are you planning on crafting weapons? For a free user it might be a waste of money or a great change to get strong gear! 

If you craft you probably should only level one profession (99% sure it's staffs then?)

Are you planning on crafting weapons? For a free user it might be a waste of money or a great change to get strong gear! 

If you craft you probably should only level one profession (99% sure it's staffs then?)

im level 14 ranged weapon craft and almost lv12 light armor craft

money spent = 0

time spent = months

however i can atleast say from level 12 - level 14 ranged weapon crafting, i did "free miracle coin survey ofers" to buy some "rookie crafting licenses"

but still 

im level 14 ranged weapon craft and almost lv12 light armor craft

money spent = 0

time spent = months

What? How do you get craft licences then? I haven't crafted at all so this may be a stupid question :shok:

i used apprentice craft licenses, which i got by buying composite essences and common essences (which at the time costed less than 100 gold each) and i simply made small amounts of gold by flipping items in market or questing on my paladin. after you make your first apprentice license craft you made profit, since the reward was worth more than the required materials. could sell 1 license and keep the rest, and you can afford enough materials for another try

dont bother crafting anything unless its "apprentice license craft" or "advanced resources craft" everything else is a money sink

Edited by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i used apprentice craft licenses, which i got by buying composite essences and common essences (which at the time costed less than 100 gold each) and i simply made small amounts of gold by flipping items in market or questing on my paladin. after you make your first apprentice license craft you made profit, since the reward was worth more than the required materials. could sell 1 license and keep the rest, and you can afford enough materials for another try

dont bother crafting anything unless its "apprentice license craft" or "advanced resources craft" everything else is a money sink

That's a good tip. Thanks for telling us :good:

I guess using apprentice on advanced resources is hella efficient

No shit Sherlock! And you MIGHT want to use it on "Mass collection of advanced recources".

Edited by Nosotraes