gm pls protect the small business

westlygulay

pls gm dont sell every week sign repair life scroll much better sell 1 times a month some ppl at this game buy and sell to earn gold if every week sell sign repair

very hard to earn gold

pls gm do my wish

Imma try to translate this to english:

Gm please discount repair and life scrolls more often than sign sets because repairs and life are more useful and people just use signs to make gold.

What does this have to do with small businesses?

Edited by Snowman

Imma try to translate this to english:

Gm please discount repair and life scrolls more often than sign sets because repairs and life are more useful and people just use signs to make gold.

What does this have to do with small businesses?

Nope. He's saying, stop discounting signs and repairs etc eveeytime because its becoming hard for people to sell them because their value just keeps on decreasing. Making small businesses(sellers/resellers) suffer cus they barely get gold for what they sell.

Well they prob wont because without a doubt signs and tiks are the most purchased mcoin items. They used to not give google play and paypal every weekend and even gave them seperate weekends, thats changed because every weekend together was more profitable.

I HATE RESELERS LIKE U.. .. well think to all new beginner's too, they can't buy expensive becouse earn few gold in native... . so u think only at yourself greedy troll. and no I'm not agree with your project idea.

They Should give more often evry time and all tipes of items from mshop random with discount prices and should let us at our own freedom to buy wen wen want mcoins and how much we want with double mcoins starting from 1k get double ,and to be able to buy with all types of payment system.

I still have no idea whats going on here %)

Also, there needs to be moar guild stuff on discount, like unity signs. I only have seen it 2 times on discount

Edited by MCocktail

old times sign was 32k it's better this way + server faction has different consumption

it's hard to balance prices and demand forces