PUBLICITY FOR POPULARITY

DARKLORDESe

Hy again I bring this time to make a thing better for this game,i want to say some publications with game to be made to attract more people for this game to population more,we'll some public news isn't bad to make it on TV, news adds in other games from Google play.. so many others used ways.

Agreed, this game need more publication. Pocket legend has a tv commercial, itll be nice to see if WS have one too. And, promotion video at site is way toooo outdated.

There can be made many tipes of picture and video at the time we have a team in graphic of War.S. they can work on it and only is needed ideas and representation to be added in published placed TV, s.o.

To say example of Representatives games have a good Published and Atracktive video and images inclusion of sound at video like CLASH OF CLANS or World of TANKS, they can collaborate with thoose made publicity for them.. I think is good Firms of Representative.

Let's say that you make a TV publicity for this game.

What pictures (as long as I know, there isn't any short animation movies that have been made yet for this game) would you present, and what characteristics would you point off ? (Exept it's "free")

read up xD forgotten to quote.. .

GREAT IDEA!

WS has grown about 6 million players. WITHOUT ANY ADVERTISING (except 1# rating on ovo store i suppose)

It would explode!

I got an idea, you could make "propaganda" vids only showing mcsaken, so that many more go in mc...

Pro things about ws:

• Simple, Online MMORPG
  • "Meet many players"
  • "Unite with others in guilds"
  • "Get a Hero"
  • "Download for free!"

Hmm. Sounds boring and overused for ads :(

• 3 weeks later...

1st....People like to be apart of a group/gang/team, so we need a "boss/pro/mlg" name for people who play warspear. :search:

Clash of clans > Clashers

Then we start advertising and branching out.

1st....People like to be apart of a group/gang/team, so we need a "boss/pro/mlg" name for people who play warspear. :search:

Clash of clans > Clashers

Then we start advertising and branching out.

Warspearers, or WsOers/WSOers/WOers. xD

What if we call ourselves: "The game where the "Dark" Side faction players always cry about one class of the "Light" side faction when one of the "Dark" side faction's classes has, in fact, the same skill'ers"?

No that's kinda stupid I think.

What if we call ourselves: "The game where the "Dark" Side faction players always cry about one class of the "Light" side faction when one of the "Dark" side faction's classes has, in fact, the same skill'ers"?

No that's kinda stupid I think.

Lol were trying to unite players, not alienate half of them.

Ws World Chat...

Person 1: Good day my fellow 'The game where the "Dark" Side faction players always cry about one class of the "Light" side faction when one of the "Dark" side faction's classes has, in fact, the same skill'ers'....

Person 2: Wot?

Person 1: Good day...... 'The game where the "Dark" Side faction players always cry about one class of the "Light" side faction when one of the "Dark" side faction's classes has, in fact, the same skill'ers'....

I know, it was a joke, fool :fool:

Yea, I was aware of that :pleasantry: